Colorado Students are fucked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey, its a glass tobacco pipe. Say it with me now, tobacco pipe not peice, toboacco water pipe, not bong :)

Regardless of what was in the pipe, they apparently want them on trespassing charges, not PCS.

20060420%20IMAGE%20120_jpg.jpg

using my super FIREFOX IMAGE ZOOM I can see a reflection of a kid in a white t-shirt and cowboy hat in this kids sunglasses

Quoted post[/post]]
that page would be loaded with a collage of me, in the open, casing .45 hollowpoint reloads, smoking a cigarrette and sitting on a stack of Korans. I would be bookended by two high-priced hookers wearing nothing but fur coats while a jester in a Hillary mask danced around me occasionally handing me ice cold beers - And if some kid 2 months from his 21st birthday wants a beer, then I would give it to him...
... For 2 dollars.

Cel, you just got a longtime space in my sig. Congratulations.

Yeah, some colleges are rather um..."controlled". Granted there are tons of mindless folks going to college as part of thier pre-adult life; my main point is not to be one of them. Compared to other schools our regulations are rather lax. Visitors can come and go at dorms without bag searches and you aren't carded anywhere you go. Hell, even the dining halls are cool.

P.S. - Jersey girls, or anything FROM Jersey or the greater NY area can officially die in a fire.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hey, its a glass tobacco pipe. Say it with me now, tobacco pipe not peice, toboacco water pipe, not bong :)

Yeah, I bet he was smoking tobacco on a closed field on 4/20. lol

Say it with me, burden of proof.

There's no way at this point to prove that it was marijuana.

Even if they were drug tested, I don't think they can be brought up on charges because its not illegal to be high. Its illegal to possess or be under the influence in public, or while driving.

Like everyone said, its for trespassing charges - and if its not, then they're all getting off if they actually take this to a court other than a collegiate court.

If Colleges have courtrooms, with judges and para-legal staffing, I would demand my money back.

Because that's ignorant. Campus security... ok.. I would rather have my kids pack heat than depend on rent-a-cop if things got really bad, but hey - they are attempting something.

But if there are a whole new book of laws you can use against these kids, that somehow magically overturns the constitution and surrounding area's criminal law records - then there is something wrong there.

Quoted post[/post]]
If Colleges have courtrooms, with judges and para-legal staffing, I would demand my money back.

Because that's ignorant. Campus security... ok.. I would rather have my kids pack heat than depend on rent-a-cop if things got really bad, but hey - they are attempting something.

But if there are a whole new book of laws you can use against these kids, that somehow magically overturns the constitution and surrounding area's criminal law records - then there is something wrong there.

Uh, every college has a "collegiate court" regardless of whether or not its referred to as that.

There's the academic review board, i.e., judges

The disciplinary review board

Academic integrity board - which will penalize you and can kick you out of school if found guilty.

...and many other "courts" on the collegiate level.

well, they're on to page 2 now

anyone else see these ass clowns? using the magnifying glass?? wtf?

20060420%20IMAGE%20067_jpg.jpg

http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/147259/

work warning for ads on college humor, here's a pic from last years 420 at the same field, interesting caption

more info here, apparently it was someone walking around in the crowd, approx 2500 attended, and they broke down the barriers at 4:05 and swarmed the field
http://cannabisnews.com/news/21/thread21799.shtml

"CUPD is offering a $50 reward for each person identified, and identified people are subject to possible “criminal charges,” said spokesman Lt. Tim McGraw. Identified people may also receive a ticket and $100 fine and may need to appear before CU's Judicial Affairs Office."

School court!

Although the picture idea is dumb, and the prosecution more stupid - you can't tell me that some of these people didn't think this was a bad idea, and that they could possibly be caught.

Stupid hippies.

:) At my school, the day after 420 there was a picture of a 6' glass bong getting smoked in the middle of our red square. Were the kids brought to charges? No way in hell.

Liberal colleges are crazy. And we're the closest school to bc. so yeah.....

In my old age, if ever I were to be in public inside of a gated area ... for no reason... I wouldn't go.

I still won't go onto high school property. It's not worth it.

Also, lots of those laws ARE superceded by federal and state. For instance, they say you can't carry a weapon on school grounds. If I am on school grounds, federal laws supercede - and in CT (Where it's CCW) if anyone ever knew I had a weapon it would be too late - it would be drawn and in use defending one or more lives.

Back