Colorado Students are fucked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
check out picture 145. i would let her toke on my blunt all day. that bitch is literally smoking hot.

Quoted post[/post]]
med_gallery_22248_168_19033.jpg

mmm there's a few hot girls there

a little late on that one there buddy.

Quoted post[/post]]
If Colleges have courtrooms, with judges and para-legal staffing, I would demand my money back.

Because that's ignorant. Campus security... ok.. I would rather have my kids pack heat than depend on rent-a-cop if things got really bad, but hey - they are attempting something.

But if there are a whole new book of laws you can use against these kids, that somehow magically overturns the constitution and surrounding area's criminal law records - then there is something wrong there.

even with a concealed weapons permit you can't take a gun on school grounds. i just got my ccp last week :ph34r:

That's right, but Can you cite any reasoning to not being allowed to do so ?

Being capable of deadly force requires more reasoning than law. 99% of employers in this country have a "no weapons" clause in their employee contract - But would you follow it ?

Restaurants, bars, malls, grocery stores and schools (Keep in mind, College students are adults) all have some sort of anti-gun laws resting in wait for you to draw and hold up the cash register. But the great thing about CCW is that they don't have to know, no wait - they CAN NOT know that you are carrying.

So when it's presented for them to see, it's going to be in the light where lives hang in the balance and you're in a defensive situation. Lawmakers are now reviewing these defensive positions to further allow you to stay and use lethal force rather than run out the nearest exit. So even if you and everyone CAN get out - soon you'll be able to use deadly force to quell other deadly force.

That's the point I'm getting at. Where is crime most likely to happen ? In areas that prohibit you from defending yourself, that's where. Rapists, Criminals and Tyrants prefer disarmed populaces.

at the community college i went to, there was 3 black dudes, robbing people at shotgun point ON CAMPUS. how fucking lame. this was only 2 years ago. i started packing a .25 automatic in my backpack. not much of a gun, but i would rather have some sort of chance. they even carjacked some fob asian girl for her civic. it was really bad at one point.

Yeah, now that's a 2 to the chest, 1 to the head - reload moment.

But a properly licenced piece should never be in a bag, glovebox or under a seat. It should be on you in a high quality holster.

I saw on the news a little bit back that the students are trying to press some sort of charges because their pictures were taken and put online or some bullshit. I just laughed.

Quoted post[/post]]
at the community college i went to, there was 3 black dudes, robbing people at shotgun point ON CAMPUS. how fucking lame. this was only 2 years ago. i started packing a .25 automatic in my backpack. not much of a gun, but i would rather have some sort of chance. they even carjacked some fob asian girl for her civic. it was really bad at one point.

U live in tacoma. What do you expect?

Back