Colorado Zr2 Diesel concept

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
maybe chevy is starting to wake up. This looks pretty bad ass

B32I7527-Edit-md.jpg

http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/firs...o-zr2-diesel-concept-is-amazing?src=soc_fcbks

The wheel choice sucks but that's easily fixed

Pretty cool. Once you ditch the bed-mounted spare, hi-lift jack, beadlock wheels, and remote reservoir shocks, you're probably looking at the real deal.

Pretty cool. Once you ditch the bed-mounted spare, hi-lift jack, beadlock wheels, and remote reservoir shocks, you're probably looking at the real deal.
you never know, dodge re-made the powerwagon and it had allot of cool features like that. Mine came with bilstein shocks, electronic lockers front and rear, electronically disconectable front sway bar, 12klb warn winch ect...and it was all factory. It would be awesome if they made it that way

Well, the beadlock wheels and the hi-lift jack are a huge liability. Also, the reservoirs for the remote reservoir shocks are mounted in the bumper... that's not going to fly for production.

Don't get me wrong, the concept is cool, and I think the production model will be cool also.

Back