Colorado

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eew, don't put CO in the same catagory as Nebraska. I think it fits better in the SW...

Colorado belongs by itself.

I lived in CO for a year, and I love it there. I will be returning ASAFP.

You've quite a state there, enjoy it.

And keep Californians out. I still have my NATIVE bumper sticker on my Civic.

-> Steve

I grew up in colo springs, COLO OWNS!!! I live in ohio now and it blows fuckin ass. I go to the springs every year for the pikes peak hill climb though.

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@Nov 1 2003, 09:43 PM
I grew up in colo springs, COLO OWNS!!! I live in ohio now and it blows fuckin ass. I go to the springs every year for the pikes peak hill climb though.

Hell yeah, I've been the past two years, and plan on going every year I cna.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Nov 2 2003, 11:16 PM-->
ryanwolfe911
@Nov 1 2003, 09:43 PM

Hell yeah, I've been the past two years, and plan on going every year I cna.

:werd:

The Hill Climb rules. Is it July yet???

I am in CO (Longmont) a couple times a year. Probably moving back there after school. It's on of the few places with a Tech job market where I wouldn't mind living.

Yo yo, Mr. V8 here, I live in CO baby, but you'll never find my baby!! (Click on my profile for info and a pic of my V8!!)

It seems as though all NoJokE wants to do is ban everyone from this forum...how mature.

brighton, co here. and honestly i would rather live in cali or NYC, im a city guy and colorado just aint asshole enough for me. too many god damned nice people. :lol:

NYC, im a city guy and colorado just aint asshole enough for me. too many god damned nice people.

My dad said the same thing.

I love Colorado, everyday I sit down and have some sort of flashback - Be it carving up mountain roads in the CRX or taking to the trails in the 4Runner. Christmas Eve, 2001 I snuck onto the air force base and got to walk around. The place was empty. What a thrill to walk in and around the cathedral, visit the big personnel transport plane, that swings on the axis. God, what a night.

-> Steve

In Connecticut, you go to bars. Then you go to work.

ide be scared of someone seeing me and popin a cap in my white ass.

Back