Colorado

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, thats true, Goddamn Cornhusken NEBRASKIANS = :ghey: But I still dont think that were the south/southwest, We should be the MIDDLE. Cause Colorado is the center of things. MAKE EM SAY UNNNNHHHHHH!!!! NA NAA NA NAAA!!!!!

Thanks to the guys that made it out. Pics will be up soon, really. :)

werd. I will defiantley be out for the hillclimb next year. It's the shit. Kinda sad though, I was there for the 2001 race when Chandler Bruning put his car off the cliff and died. That was a very somber day on the mountain. PS, if anyone needs a place to stay during the hillclimb week, I have my dad's spare house all to myself, cause I know how hard it is to find accomodations during that week. All the hotels book up months in advance. Oh yeah, and only wussies stay below timberline to watch the race, not me brother, it's 16 mile, Devils playground for this mother fucker. lol

Denver is a little piece of Canada, in The US. You'll like it.

It's a 3 possibly 4 day drive for you. This year I'm doing N10 to Colorado, so I'll be doing that trip on June 24th.

Best route: 1 to Chicago, then south-west on .. I think ... 92 ? That takes you right to Denver.

As far as the crime in Colorado - I'm surprised to see those statistics. When I lived out there the "Worlds Smartest Kids" competition was on TV, and numbers 1 and 2 went to the only kids from Colorado. Going to the mall was never a problem for me, and I only saw one gang there. They lived in my apartment complex, and kept an eye on my MR2, 4Runner, RX7 and CRX.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 30 2003, 11:14 AM
Denver is a little piece of Canada, in The US. You'll like it.

???

Um no.

Eh?

Like Canada in terms of laws and culture. The layout of the town, and the basic look of the place is just like Ontario / kitchener. No guns allowed there, it's Liberal-ville. Also, Like in most of Canada there is no litter anywhere, and the gas is kinda expensive.

It's a little piece of Canada :)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 31 2003, 12:49 PM
Like Canada in terms of laws and culture. The layout of the town, and the basic look of the place is just like Ontario / kitchener. No guns allowed there, it's Liberal-ville. Also, Like in most of Canada there is no litter anywhere, and the gas is kinda expensive.

It's a little piece of Canada :)

-> Steve

When was the last time you were in Denver? CO is a big time gun toting state, Boulder is the only city that has a liberal voice, I have never been to Ontario so I don't know about look and layout. I will agree with you on Denver being pretty clean in comparison to some other places I have been.

I love COLORADO. Too bad my car is broken right now. Oh well, I still love this place.

I lived in east L.A. till I was 16 then moved to Colo. Springs. Been here ever since. It's a beautiful state to live in. As for crime, please... this place is mild compared to where I used to live. The Citadel Mall has a bunch of wanna-be idiots. I look at those satistics w/ a grain of salt. Yes there is ALOT of drug use here, but there is also ALOT of cops here, Military bases=lots of protection. This place is conservitive. They come down hard on crime instead of letting it go by like alot of big cities. That's why the satistics look the way they do. Roads are bad for your car if ya got it lowered like me. Lot's of dips, potholes from the winter, etc. Hey dochvtec accord, I would really like to meet up w/ you. I put a H22 in my accord this summer and you helped me on some of the questions I had. I'm always looking for ways to improve. If you wanna meet up, let me know.

For sure. I don't know how often you're up in my neck of the woods, but I'd love to see your swap. I miss riding in a Honda, especially a comfy Accord that revs to 8k and dusts a bunch of other cars on the road. :D

I'm actually up there quite often, especially in the summer. I also got a colorado pass and go boarding alot so, maybe sometime on my way back we could get together since I have to pass through Denver. email me. los222@hotmail.com

Back