Comcast Rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha, im lost in my own thread.

but seriously. i will have to check into the fios. sounds appealing. although ive never cared for verizons service on cell phones, maybe theyre doing better with this fios.

but as it is, att is having a really hard time getting into tn to battle comcast. apparently comcast doesnt like competition. so i doubt we will have fios any time soon.

Comcast lost a lot of business here once Verizon started offering the phone/internet/tv services here.

I've been considering taking the hit on the cancellation fee for DirecTv and switching to FiOS tv.

James... your wrong. Numbers actually prove comcast is gaining customer back. Verizon has a 4 day turn around time for service calls, and their shotty TV service consistantly goes out. You getting all defensive over nothing... verizon sucks... period.

James... your wrong. Numbers actually prove comcast is gaining customer back. Verizon has a 4 day turn around time for service calls, and their shotty TV service consistantly goes out. You getting all defensive over nothing... verizon sucks... period.

His experience has been different but overall, you're right about Verizon.

As I said, they're being sued for/by about 1/3rd of their Fios customers.

My father sells advertisement space for one of the other providers, so he gets the inside industry scoop about the other cable companies.

Ok, sure in your area that may be true, but I'm saying around here everyone of my friends, family, quite a few clients, and I used to have comcast for tv/internet.

Now not even my dad has it anymore.... I can name you 10 people who switched from Comcast to Verizon as soon as the FiOS was available in their area.

Does this mean Verizon doesn't suck? Psh... I work with them on POTS and T1/PRI lines all the time. I never said THE company doesn't suck, but I haven't had one single problem with my Fios internet in the last 7 months.

Here it's cheaper and has been quite a bit more reliable for me in 7 months than Comcast has ever been.

So no, I'm not 'wrong'. I'm speaking from personal experience in my area, 6 hours away from you.

Bhahahahha, for a moment I thought you meant me, I didn't know which side is doing what.
All I know, I'm just waiting for the test of time.
It mostly comes down to who has had better luck with what

Back