comedy central last night->Jeff foxworthy roast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so who watched it?

we were all rolling on the ground when that bush impersnator came out (anyone know who that was?). it was sooooooooooo on point. OMG.

i still can't beleive people voted for that dipshit. lol

Meh, it was ok, it had it's moments. The whole Blue Collar Comedy Tour is getting old quickly, it was funny the first 8 times I saw it.

yeah the blue tour is funny, teh first time i saw it, not the second one. the show sucks, hands down. But the roast was great, Dennis Leary sucked, but i loved doctor phil. Greg, Colin, and that lady were HILARIOUS!! loved it.

dammit, i missed it- I was too busy doing a stupid engineering presentation- Can someone keep their eyes open for a bt for me :)

itll be on tonight i think at either 930 or 10, im pretty sure its 930. PLUSSS on saterday night at 1am they are playing it again, uncensored.

sweet.

no, i don't have extended cable... but i do have basic cable, and i get comedy central and the movie channel, and travel channel, and discovery channel, and the weather channel for free cuz i have cable interent as well

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 21 2005, 11:23 AM
:worthy: ron white

Funniest. comedian. ever.
[post=476465]Quoted post[/post]​

hands down he's the best. I hated the 2nd comedy tour mainly cuz he used the same jokes. The roast was great! I wached it both times back to back as i was on HS. Jeff and Ron are the only ones worth watching.

:lmao:

Just saw the Bush impersonator. cracked up.

good shit!

Back