Coming home soon need rims and tires.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I'll be returning from Iraq in the next couple (2.5) months, and need to get some rims. Looking for something nice, not too pricey, tires would be a plus. Let me know what's out there.

Rotas are fine, circiut 8 or 10's bronze are preference, but if you have some Volks, Works, or something real good sitting around you just want to dump on me, I ain't gonna fight about it.

Also, I am considering letting some stuff go...

PLX wideband o2 w/reader (NIB)
Apex VAFC (used, but in great shape)
and Fidenza B series cam gears (installed on motor that never ran, otherwise new)

I don't have time too install/tune them before I head back to the states, so no need having them sitting around when I could use the money for something else.

So if you need these things for mild tuning, and have some rims, we can barter, or if you just want them, we can work something out.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 10 2004, 05:04 PM
want your slips back? lol
[post=429983]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm...possible, with or without tires? Are the same Goodyears still on them?

No clue. PM me with some shipping information. I don't like using USPS for this kind of stuff, so it would either be UPS or FedEx. If any of you are interested in these wheels, PM me! I already have one guy after them, so make an offer or something. ;)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 12 2004, 03:39 AM
Tread left? The simplicity of it is getting me, along with the irony :)

Price? Trade?
[post=430741]Quoted post[/post]​

tread, probably 70%.

i dunno... they aren't reallty for sale. just kinda offering them ou.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 14 2004, 05:59 AM
Pictures and Price for cam gears. 64015
[post=431750]Quoted post[/post]​

Well they are far away from me now, but imagine a pair of blue adjustable cam gears. I can see if my wife will take a pic for you. Price..hmm...$100?

Brian, you'll have a PM coming your way shortly.

Back