Commercial Air Compressors?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with commercial air compressors... not your typical home garage, or even commercial garage, but more along the lines of industrial use...

just curious if anyone knows if one brand is better than another, or if there are independant reviews for such things...

interested in a german company named kaeser...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 3 2004, 09:35 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with commercial air compressors... not your typical home garage, or even commercial garage, but more along the lines of industrial use...

just curious if anyone knows if one brand is better than another, or if there are independant reviews for such things...

interested in a german company named kaeser...
[post=371893]Quoted post[/post]​

We have a huge compressor at work that shakes the whole building when it fires up.

At our Water Filter Plant, there are three extremely big compressors that I help maintain. Water cooled, with refrigerant, electric motors that utilize a rubber coupler and connect to a blower that resembles a supercharger. Kinda like a "roots" type blower. 160 PSI, three compressors, 3 million gallons of water per day. Those compressors are the foundation of the whole system. We never take more than one offline. I believe they are Atlas Copco, but that may be just the oil filter brand.

I have experience, but I don't know who you would call. :huh:

Back