complete 99-00 USDM GSR swap>60k mile

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civic96

I have the following items for sell for an uncle, contact me if you interest. Located in st. Paul, MN local pick up is ok, ship at buyer expenses. thanks

I have a complete 99-00 USDM GSR swap for sell. It has under 60k miles on it. motor comes with everything, completed motor, tranny, ecu, axels, wireharness, and mounts. I want $2,000 o.b.o. for this swap.

I also has a 93-94 ls motor. complete motor with no tranny, sold the tranny. this was put down as a payment for helping swaped in a B16a2 for a friend. it has 140k miles on it. I want $300 obo. I have the ecu too for another $100.

Also, just want to see what i could get for my swap.

Complete 98 JDM under 30k miles on it. ALL SK2 internal except the crane shaft. sk2 im, dc 4-2-1 header, s200 hondada, RC 370cc injec, sufdo catback with test pipe, cold air intake, sk2 adjustible cams gear, fuel rail + regulator, hasport engine mounts, tranny with quafe lsd less than 5k, and some other misc. This motor has a BLOW HEAD GASKET, I was going to turbo charge it, thats why I didnt change the gasket. How much could I sell it for as is, I know i wont sell it for less than 3k. this also has 13:xx.xx wiseco high comp piston and forge rods. thanks

Last edited:
I have a complete 99-00 USDM GSR swap for sell. It has under 60k miles on it. motor comes with everything, completed motor, tranny, ecu, axels, wireharness, and mounts. I want $2,000 o.b.o. for this swap.

will you ship C.O.D

Yes, I will shipp at buyer's expense. I assumed C.O.D. is some sort of payment. I will only ship when recieve the fund. no payment upon arrival or anything like that. thanks

Im sure he has the same reason for C.O.D. as mine for recieving cash then shiped the goods. I am not sure if i will get the money if the goods are shipped without getting pay first. He could refused the goods upon arrival and give some excuse, such as wrong place, person. I understand the reason he asked for C.O.D. because he is afraid of not getting the goods or bad goods, but this is high quality goods. if I C.O.D. and he refused for some reason, the shiptment cost is on me. not good business pratice. thanks....any taker?

well, if he doesnt pay.. they dont give the package to him.. its the safest way for buyers.. because you could take the 2gs and run

i guess that's true on his view, and its a safe guard against seller who just take the money and run. what about the seller point of view? if buyer doesnt pay for any reason, the shipment is on the seller and just complicate the shipping process. I guess each side has their own view, so, any taker PAY HALF UP FRONT and HALF ON C.O.D. to be fair for both sides. one guestion, if i take C.O.D., how do i get that money?

Back