Complete Carbon Fiber DashBoard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Nov 11 2003, 01:17 PM
:spin: At mmr i found a 6lbs Fiber dashboard there for race use only but I would like to use my ac i found a company that make ac compressors that dont run a on a belt just electricity can mount anywhere! I have a carbon fiber trunk, wing, roof scoop, kaminari ram air SS hood where just the scoop is carbon fiber. I would really like a carbon dash board. :werd:

you have a roof scoop and that ghey ass SS hood?! :fr: :tfg: so what horsepower gains did you get from the hood and roof scoop?

Originally posted by Gen2Teg+Nov 14 2003, 07:00 PM-->
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Nov 11 2003, 01:17 PM
:spin:  At mmr i found a 6lbs Fiber dashboard there for race use only but I would like to use my ac i found a company that make ac compressors that dont run a on a belt just electricity can mount anywhere!  I have a carbon fiber trunk, wing,  roof scoop, kaminari ram air SS hood where just the scoop is carbon fiber. I would really like a carbon dash board.  :werd:

you have a roof scoop and that ghey ass SS hood?! :fr: :tfg: so what horsepower gains did you get from the hood and roof scoop?

FUCK YOU AND DONT FUCKEN ANWSER MY FUCKING TOPICS BITCH YOU dont know good shit when you read it or see it.

I bet ill fucken whip your ass in a race my b18 is being re-bored to 85.5, bitch and it's forced inducted.

lol. calm down tard. i hope you didn't get into the scene cause you saw the gay and the curious and thought you'd look cool just like vin diesel did. are you trying to build an airplane or a car with all that junk you're putting on there? I don't mind the CF dash, hood, and trunk, but the wing, roof scoop, and hood scoop?! At least make it somewhat practical if you're gonna have shit like that. maybe you should go visit honda-tech. They have the answers for your rice questions.

[Edit]
btw your sig sucks ass.

Are you doing all this carbon fiber foor looks, or do you think it makes you fast? Im not trying to start a flame war or anything. But in my book any guy who mods his car out, be it with big wheels, shopping cart wing, or any of that stuff. that guy is cool with me as long as he's doing it for looks. its the guy whos doing because he thinks hes going to be fast. That is the guy who is a :tardcart:

No i didnt see the movie and wanted to get into the scene ever since i was a kid ive love cars i never liked any domestic i liked hondas nissans and toyotas.

2a.jpg

4a.jpg

Originally posted by brc80@Nov 14 2003, 07:28 PM
Are you doing all this carbon fiber foor looks, or do you think it makes you fast? Im not trying to start a flame war or anything. But in my book any guy who mods his car out, be it with big wheels, shopping cart wing, or any of that stuff. that guy is cool with me as long as he's doing it for looks. its the guy whos doing because he thinks hes going to be fast. That is the guy who is a :tardcart:

Fuck you talking about, I know more shit than you do and LIGHTS CAR ARE FASTER NOT LOOKS, any car that exceeds 80mph will need some type of wing,
17 inch wheels is all im gonna do on my civic. FUCK YOU, *SOUND STYLE AND SPEED*, BITCH.

Originally posted by brc80@Nov 14 2003, 07:33 PM
Is your roof scoop functional?  If so how did you route it?

?? are you serious the picture shows it big opening in the front small hole in the back. :blink: helps down force through the turns and striaght line speed.

So its got a hole in what good does it do your car? Roof scoop's were made for rally cars to ger fresh air ot the intake.

oh yeah, lemme ask you this are leman drivers rally drivers, and dose my civic look like a rally car? Roof scoop anit just used for that purpose of supplying air.
On the mclaren its a ram air for thee engine on the WRX Rally car and Audi Lemans race cars and F1 uses some form of a roof scoop. FOR AERODYNAMICS

Still didnt answer the question. What good does it do your car? No your civic is not a ralley car or a lemans car. Why dont you just stop while your ahead before you get :owned: by this board.

And your car travels at speeds of a Audi Lemans car or an F1 car huh? Your such a fucking ricer.

Doctor my civic sneezes every time i change gears ?!?!!
Doctor: Oh no its has the TURBONECTICS virus simlar to anthrax!
Civic Owner: Oh NO! whats the cure!
Doctor: Let it wreak havoc on the domestics and let it become king of the imports!
Civic owner : Domestics?
Doctor: YOU KNOW Ford Chevy Dodge and maybe throw in a ferrari, You idiot you have alot to learn
Civic owner: Yes Master! ILL DO IT!
:bo: :tfg:

Originally posted by brc80@Nov 14 2003, 07:49 PM
And your car travels at speeds of a Audi Lemans car or an F1 car huh? Your such a fucking ricer.

UM I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK , IF im such a fucking ricer WTF you doing drivin a honda BITCH dont anwser my post if you dont like it.

95 GSR sedan AEM CAI, OBX 4-2-1 header, APEXi world sport cat back exhaust, near future: springs, struts, skunk2 IM = um 14.9 15 ish NOT lets try 15.9? Still Slow..?

Originally posted by brc80@Nov 14 2003, 07:53 PM
:emofo:

90 Integra b16 Full 2.25 Exuahst, Aem Cai, D-C 4-1 Header.

(SPEED Mother Fucker Not Weed)

Its Exhaust not Exuahst oh and you still anit keepin up with this civic.

Back