Complete Carbon Fiber DashBoard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Nov 14 2003, 08:54 PM
95 GSR sedan AEM CAI, OBX 4-2-1 header, APEXi world sport cat back exhaust, near future: springs, struts, skunk2 IM = um 14.9 15 ish NOT lets try 15.9? Still Slow..?

just stop now. i never said i was fastive had the car for less than 2 months. your making a complete idiot out of yourself and if your looking to get your ass handed to yourself come wisconsin and well see how your car holds up.

Originally posted by xyswany+Nov 14 2003, 07:59 PM-->
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Nov 14 2003, 08:54 PM
95 GSR sedan AEM CAI, OBX 4-2-1 header, APEXi world sport cat back exhaust, near future: springs, struts, skunk2 IM = um 14.9 15 ish NOT lets try 15.9? Still Slow..?

just stop now. i never said i was fastive had the car for less than 2 months. your making a complete idiot out of yourself and if your looking to get your ass handed to yourself come wisconsin and well see how your car holds up.

why whats over there?

Where can i see times that your car has run? What kinda racing do you do? I suggest you turn down your ricer atitude, before you get your little happy ass baned form this board. Nobodys saying shit about your car. We are simply asking what good are these mods to you? But all you can repsond with is "FUCK YOU, *SOUND STYLE AND SPEED*, BITCH" What the fuck is that shit?

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.+Nov 14 2003, 09:00 PM-->
Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 14 2003, 07:59 PM
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Nov 14 2003, 08:54 PM
95 GSR sedan AEM CAI, OBX 4-2-1 header, APEXi world sport cat back exhaust, near future: springs, struts, skunk2 IM  = um 14.9 15 ish NOT lets try 15.9? Still Slow..?

why whats over there?

well i know a hyundai accent that will blow the double sided tape off your cf hood scoop http://www.midwesthybrid.com/photos.htm in a few months this car will have a fully built dart block boosting 22 psi.

*SOUND STYLE AND SPEED* means im gonna change every little thing in my car.
Oh and i practice with friends down at this track in miami hialea called race place
you pay $30 bucks to get in, but you need a helmet. i learned everything there,
heel and toe down shifts staying in vtec through the turns double clutching, and the most favorite Drag Racing.

dart dosent make hyundai accent
blocks. And it cant fuck with my civic my civic is stroked rebored and and it has a T4 not a t3/t4 a T4 and its a GSR low overlap cams Dart head and block, titanium rods and valves 100 shot of N20, low compression pistons,Apexi N1 dual exhaust loud as shit,HKS SSQ BOV , And GT WasteGate, and an aem stand alone. every GSR stock piece is gone except the fuckin fuse box...

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Nov 14 2003, 05:14 PM
blocks. And it cant fuck with my civic my civic is stroked rebored and and it has a T4 not a t3/t4 a T4 and its a GSR low overlap cams Dart heads titanium rods and valves 100 shot of N20, low compression pistons,Apexi N1 dual exhaust loud as shit,HKS SSQ BOV , And GT WasteGate, and an aem stand alone. every GSR stock piece is gone except the fuckin fuse box...

1. Its head, not heads.

2. Dual exhaust = gay

Dual exhaust makes no power gains on an inline motor. If anything it just adds weight. You being the weight saving tard you are should have known that.

Originally posted by brc80@Nov 14 2003, 08:14 PM
I still dont thing your rood scoop does anything. I still your a ricer.

Well i dont care what you think all the girls love it (LOL) i get reactions every where i go Immaculant Civic no dents, repainted nice black, color lots of clear coat, lol and i put the stock Dx motor back in it so the gsr can be rebored, so i drive around with no door panels no backseat and soon (No dashboard)

Pictures are comming soon.

Rain Gutters are shaved, so are the door moldings.

if you look at the link i sent you the hyundai has either a b16 or b18 in it right now. and if you shaved your rain gutters your a fucking idiot. the filler is going to crack in a few months if it hasnt already,

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 14 2003, 08:34 PM
if you look at the link i sent you the hyundai has either a b16 or b18 in it right now. and if you shaved your rain gutters your a fucking idiot. the filler is going to crack if it hasnt already, in a few months

WTF are you talking about why would the filler crack!? The rain passsages on the roof?

I wax the shit out of the roof and the rain slides right off.

I had an expert body shop fill the gutters in with fiberglass...

Originally posted by brc80+Nov 14 2003, 08:18 PM-->
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Nov 14 2003, 05:14 PM
blocks. And it cant fuck with my civic my civic is stroked rebored and and it has a T4 not a t3/t4 a T4 and its a GSR low overlap cams  Dart heads titanium rods and valves 100 shot of N20, low compression pistons,Apexi N1 dual exhaust loud as shit,HKS SSQ BOV , And GT WasteGate, and an aem stand alone.  every GSR stock piece is gone except the fuckin fuse box...

1. Its head, not heads.

2. Dual exhaust = gay

Dual exhaust makes no power gains on an inline motor. If anything it just adds weight. You being the weight saving tard you are should have known that.

All the carbon fiber makes up for the weight of the dual exhaust it anit that heavy
its a turbo motor with 3 inch or 80mm piping faster turbo response no back pressure lost.

because cars flex you assclown. and as soon as filler dries it cracks if its laid on thicker than 4mm.

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 14 2003, 08:52 PM
because cars flex you assclown. and as soon as filler dries it cracks if its laid on thicker than 4mm.

Jeeze, you such a know it all, theres a small thin metal bar thats the length of the gutter thats put in when doing body work like this, then it's filled in with fiber glass.
That prevents it from cracking, you dont think so?

to do it right it would take an outrageous amount time. and the process the body shop did for you isnt the right way.

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 14 2003, 09:03 PM
to do it right it would take an outrageous amount time. and the process the body shop did for you isnt the right way.

Whats the correct way then you tell me MR.professional.
:spin:
So when it cracks ill have them do it the way you say it need to be done, and i dont think its gonna crack.

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Nov 14 2003, 10:02 PM
You dont think fiberglass is not flexible? It's plastic dammit!
:p

no its not plastic you fucktard. its a woven fiberglass and resin.

WELD or weld in a strip of metal the same length\depth of the gutter grind it, hammer and dolly the 30 square feet of dents your going to have after welding it (to within 4 mm of the original contour) mud it, sand it for 5 years prime it and paint it.

Back