Complete D16A6 and trans.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I have a d16a6 complete motor that is in need of a rebuild. (smoking bad) I pulled the head off and found that the head gasket was TOAST.. The motor could certainly use a rebuild.. there are alot of miles on it.

I could sell it with a ZC transmission and half shaft that I have laying around. This would be a great project for someone who wants to build a d16. I have a good Si ring and pinion I could throw in with it.

I may just part the motor out. I'm located in Brownwood, TX 76801.

Let me know if you are interested. If I get enough parts requests, I'll part it out.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a d16a6 complete motor that is in need of a rebuild. (smoking bad) I pulled the head off and found that the head gasket was TOAST.. The motor could certainly use a rebuild.. there are alot of miles on it.

I could sell it with a ZC transmission and half shaft that I have laying around. This would be a great project for someone who wants to build a d16. I have a good Si ring and pinion I could throw in with it.

Let me know if you are interested. If I get enough parts requests, I'll part it out.

hey would your tranny fit my 1999 civic ex non-vtec...i'm almost positive that the engine is a d16y7...if this is still for sale i'll give you $100 for the tranny and half shafts

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

hey would your tranny fit my 1999 civic ex non-vtec...i'm almost positive that the engine is a d16y7...if this is still for sale i'll give you $100 for the tranny and half shafts
It would fit but its a cable tranny rather than a hydro

Back