Complete Engine For Sale?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KhmerSydeRide

I have alot of friends/fam that love honda.. So far I bought a few Ls motor offline.. Now i'm thinking about going big.. I've been to a few site such as Osaka Jdm motors which has the best price but not sure if it's legit... I've been to hmotor which I think the price is way higher than Osaka.. but I read that hmotor is Legit?

So does anyone have any comments about Osaka or why i shouldnt buy from there? Any can you guys name a few Legit(nice price) websites I can order b18c1, b18b, b20, b16a2, b16a1... I'm thinking about buying more than 3 engines if the price is right.... Oh yeah I've been to totaljdm and the site look like a trusted site... the prices for b18b and b20 is pretty good....

So if you guys can give me a few comments about those sites and name a few good sites that is legit?

Thank you!

DO NOT BUY FROM OSAKA!!

they suck ass and you will mostlikely get a shitty motor. seems like only 1/100 motors that comes out of osaka was a decent motor. people have gotten motors with broken sensors, motors that looked as if they were sitting out in a tornado, and motors that were just plain fucked. do yourself a favor and do not do business with them. i aslo hear from the unlucky few who have gone with osaka and gotten shit motors that their customer service isnt any better then the motors they sell. if you buy from them, i give a 99% garantee that you will come back here crying about the crappy motor they sold you.

do yourself a favor and buy from hmotorsonline. they are they best. hands down. sure the motors may cost a bit more, but its worth the assurance that you wont get fucked over and if you have a problem with anything they have excellent customer service.

Osakamotors sucks ass, I ordered a motor from them, and the TPS, Intake air temps sensor, and dizzy were all bad, not to mention it cam with spun bearings....Their customer services sucks big donkey balls

oaska sucks. end of story.

you get what you pay for dude. go to a reputible place with average prices.

i have a motor for sale, i have already replaced the water pump and oil pickup, and put new gaskets on. the motor is ready to install, everything is perfect, but i need money and have to sell my motor. i have had offers to buy parts, but i would prefer to sell it complete.

Originally posted by hxcpe@Sep 20 2004, 11:49 AM
i have a motor for sale, i have already replaced the water pump and oil pickup, and put new gaskets on. the motor is ready to install, everything is perfect, but i need money and have to sell my motor. i have had offers to buy parts, but i would prefer to sell it complete.
[post=392538]Quoted post[/post]​

what engine are you selling and where are you located?

b16a2 hyro tranny and ecu
i am in az.
i need to sell the motor to free up some money.

stop jacking this guys thread. make your own thread in the classified section if you have something for sale.

Back