COMPLETE Honda Motorsets Now Available with SAME-DAY SHIPPING

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TND240

To all HONDASWAP Members, welcome to JDM Racing Motors. I would like to take the oppurtunity to welcome myelf to the community.

My name is John David Brescia and am part-owner of JDM Racing Motors. We are here to provide each of our customers with the assurance that your needs and concerns are not taken lightly. Many times before us have there been fly-by-night Importers with empty promises and shady business practices. The difference here being we are enthusisasts first and have been for many years all in our own right.

We take great pride and due diligence to insure each engine is accounted for and tested prior to shippment HERE in North America; we understand your concenrs with investing in a an engine you have not had the oppurtunity to pick out for yourself and as such we take it upon ourself to insure OUR highest standards supercedes even your own.

This is what makes us who we are and for this, we take great pride in offering Hondaswap members our products and our word.

**Compression Test results WITH PICS and VIDEO available upon request with pleasure.**

All Complete motorses IN STOCK WITH SAME-DAY SHIPPING and online tracking.

Complete B16A 1ST Gen $1200.00 USD Plus shipping
Complete B16A 2nd Gen $2150.00 USD Plus shipping

Complete GS-R (94-95) $ 2850.00 USD Plus shipping
Complete GS-R (96 + ) $ 3100.00 USD Plus shipping

Complete Type R (96-97) $4400.00 USD Plus shipping
Complete Type R (98 + ) $4600.00 USD Plus shipping

H22A (92-95) $1900.00 USD Plus shipping

*Shift-Linkage and Axles available in stock for each motorset *250.00 USD with Motorset

** Complete D15B SOHC/VTec, ZC DOHC/Vtec Available.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, it is with great pleasure to offer you our undivided attention and services; no question is too small.

AIM: TND240S13
MSN: TND240@hotmail.com
SALES@jdmracingmotors.com
www.jdmracingmotors.com
1-877-327-3231
John David (Jd) and Karim

Complete B16A 1ST Gen $1200.00 USD Plus shipping
Complete B16A 2nd Gen $2150.00 USD Plus shipping

Complete GS-R (94-95) $ 2850.00 USD Plus shipping
Complete GS-R (96 + ) $ 3100.00 USD Plus shipping

Complete Type R (96-97) $4400.00 USD Plus shipping

i hope these prices are for the whole swap