1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete swap necessary?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by marek, Mar 15, 2005.

1. marek

marek Junior Member

I was wondering if i need to purchase the complete swap for my civic. I am planning on buying a b16a2 for my civic, but i dunno if i should go with the complete swap package, or just the engine, trans, and ecu? The price different is somewat large so please help out!

2. TWISTEDIMAGE

TWISTEDIMAGE Senior Member

how aare you gonna put it in with out all the parts

GET THE FULL SWAP

3. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

if you buy the slimmed down version you will spend forever trying to hunt down all the parts to get that bitch in.. and pay more for them than you would if you had bought the correct thing in the first place.

get the complete

4. civiclxb16

civiclxb16 Senior Member

yeah when i started my swap hunt i thought the same thing and i started to do the math you are going to pay about 2000 for a complete b16a2 swap if you buy just the motor it is around 800-1000 then you need all the manifolds 200-500 bucks, clutch 100-300 bucks flywheel 50-300 bucks tranny (good one not an ls) 500-1000 buck and so on and you are already looking at around 3000 just save up a little more and get the complete swap and call it a day

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted