Complete swap necessary?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

marek

I was wondering if i need to purchase the complete swap for my civic. I am planning on buying a b16a2 for my civic, but i dunno if i should go with the complete swap package, or just the engine, trans, and ecu? The price different is somewat large so please help out!

if you buy the slimmed down version you will spend forever trying to hunt down all the parts to get that bitch in.. and pay more for them than you would if you had bought the correct thing in the first place.

get the complete

yeah when i started my swap hunt i thought the same thing and i started to do the math you are going to pay about 2000 for a complete b16a2 swap if you buy just the motor it is around 800-1000 then you need all the manifolds 200-500 bucks, clutch 100-300 bucks flywheel 50-300 bucks tranny (good one not an ls) 500-1000 buck and so on and you are already looking at around 3000 just save up a little more and get the complete swap and call it a day

Back