Completely Frustrated

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well shit. Maybe I just should have mentioned that at the beginning and saved everyone a ton of time helping me troubleshoot. :(

lol, i feel sorry for you

i made that mistake and ended up driving to canada to get my shit straightened out with my h22

no doubt in my mind that any problems you are having could be blamed on their shitty shitty work/company ethics/products...

Somebody wanna clue me in on what the deal is with these guys? I talked to some dood on the phone, but pretty much gave up trying to cut through his thick asian accent. I couldn't understand him too well, and I don't really think he understood me much either. :(

Osaka freeking blows.

Thats exactly where I got my B16A from. Mine was ok.....the Block was stamped B16A...... 5xxxxxxx.... The tranny had the org. stickers saying Y21xxxxxx, but my valve cover was from a 1st gen, and in terrible condition. Came with the P30. I got off easy. My good friend, however, ordered a B16B CTR from them and received a B16A with a red valve cover. How rediculous is that. They said it was a shipping error.

If it makes you feel any better, the B16 I got from them was PLENTY strong, i've put about 20k on it since the sawp and have had no problems whatsoever.

Hope you get your problems sorted so you can drive your car, not just curse at it.

I just had a couple problems with mine when I got it.
  • The transmission did not have a sticker/stamp/plate to indicate which tranny it was.
  • The oil cap was chipped.
  • The upper line from the valve cover to the intake manifold was broken.
  • I specifically told the guy it would be delivered to a residential site. The shipping company said that if I didn't have a way to get the motor off their truck, I would have to spend an additional $75 for them to send a truck with a lift gate to get the motor off the truck.
I bitched at them for the extra charge for residential delivery. He said he would call me back because he was "busy". All further calls were never answered, and of course I never got a call back. Not to mention the asshat of a truck driver didn't even use his dolly to bring my motor up the driveway. He just dropped it at the beginning of my driveway and said "I'm not responsible for delivering it any further than off the lift gate." As if I have the means to move 300+ pounds of motor up my 400+ ft driveway. Lemme tell ya, I was cursing the truck driver and osaka all the way till I hit the garage.

I'm assuming this is semi typical of other people's experiences with osaka?

Im an HMO fan allllll the way, plus we only live 45 mins away from there, steve is the shiznit, and he hooks you up phat, makes sure your completely happy.

i know its a little late now, but how come you didnt just get replacement GSR axles vs 00 si axles?

Back