Completely stumped...wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have you checked the timing or are you just guessing that it is still ok? You can't rule anything out at this point.

Im sending in my car to JEimports to have it checked out. since spring break i havent been able to look at it but tomorrow im installing everyhting back on and having it towed. it could possibly be the timing and if thats the case im just throwing in my cam gears and having them tune and fix everything up. they have been doing this quite a while now so i dont mind paying the price for their work. Thanks for your hep guys and ill update with the solution.

Damn Timing! argh but i cant say im mad because finally to hear it running has got to be a beautiful thing to anybody who has been stuck hearing only cranks. thanks guys you helped alot and I should have checked it earlier just couldnt get that damn crank bolt off to save my life. =]

Well, as we said before, you don't need to get the crank bolt off to check timing. But, it's good that it is fixed. Have fun driving it now!

Yeah its a shoulda have would have but didnt situation. well i did have some of the old pictures of when I was doing the swap and ill post before after pics. when I get the car maryland state inspected it will be on the road finally. anyone live around md and know of a place were it has a easy pass? or someone who can help me out with emissions.

Back