Compression Test List

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I am looking for a list of most cars (import and domestic) and what they should blow for compression tests. My freind is looking at a 5.0 mustang and I have no clue on what it should read.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Aug 18 2003, 04:02 PM
i don't have an answer but i opened the topic up cause someone else may. . .

couldn't figure out why it was locked in the first place... i have nothing of value to add :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 18 2003, 04:24 PM
It's a pointless thread. Call a goddamn dealer.

then i guess we should direct any general tech questions to just call the honda dealer? additionally thought this was anything goes. sorry if my pointless comments get this thread re-locked asmallsol :unsure:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 18 2003, 08:24 PM
It's a pointless thread. Call a goddamn dealer.

You got to ease up on the Mod privliages. Calling up a dealer every other day gets annoying. When you can just look at a list, it makes it alot easyier. That is why this site has a wheel weight section. True you can call up rota 2084039284 times about there wheels in every size but it gets annoying after a while.

*edit. Alright Dont really call out mods normally but i am finally going to grow some balls. If you are going to lock a thread, dont be a pussy about it. At least write "Locked by Loco Honkey because...."

I didn't lock it orignally. If I did, I would have said something. But come on... frickin' factory specs... go ask on a Mustang board, or call the goddamn dealer. Jesus... You think a bunch of Honda owners are going to know? We're up to 11 posts including mine and the original, and we still don't have an answer. I know it's anything goes, but frickin' A, this sure qualifies as a waste of resources.

Hell, it's not only for a Fucking mustang. I help freinds check out cars every so often. I am sure that there are not to many Plymoth Duster boards out there.

*sigh* already abusing the powers *sigh*

:werd: Gabe learned his limits real quick, I am sure you will too.

If you really want to help them, give them an idea of where to look, and make them do their own research. Again- call the dealer. Trust me, they don't mind spending two minutes on the phone with you.

Back