Compression

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evcivic

guys and girls iam really having a problem with what i should get. iam doing an lsvtec on a 98 hatch and i plan on doing at least 75-100 shot of nos. my problem is that i do not know what compression i should run.so far the best 1 one i have heard was 11:1 but i would have to over bore by at least .20 and i don't think my block can hanlde it. i would like to stay stock bore. is 12:1 to high. please help.......iwanna do at least 275 with nitrous

and i plan on doing at least 75-100 pounds

may i ask pounds of what ??
I believe you are reffering to using a 75-100 shot of NOS

you have a few things quite confused and you goals just a little to far fetched.

not to be a asshole or anything but,before you begin looking around for an engine build up I highly suggest educating your self quite a bit as it seems you are quite lost.

275 w/ nitrous is going to require a bit of work. your most likely going to have to sleeve the block.
and a high compression isn't always the answer. again I stress that you start doing your homework before
you begin wasting shit loads of money and finding out you did it all wrong.

fuel fuel and more fuel management.

a 75 shot isn't too much, 100 pushes the limit. you'll need injecotrs, and something to control it.
i recommend the AEM EMS for its n20 capabilities.
but thats 1200 bucks itself.

Back