comptech SC 06 acura TL at @DYNO in 25min

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, i meant of the Si :ph34r:

no, my BF has talked to a lot of the CFT guys... in fact, his Si will most likely be a pretty close version of the Si there. You might know him on HT. I am watching and see the TL there now. ;)

i dont work at cft

they have a nice dyno
but the CS they provide when something goes wrong sucks...not the type of people you want paying you

so what did you do to the TL?
SC? or just brakes?

those cams suck, so what was the result, could anyone see it?

Last edited:
120hp, 423 lb/ft???????

wtf did he do a diesel swap?

so did you install that SC?
it didn't blow up on the dyno, thats always good news

the install was done by acura of lakemary FL with warranty
love it
so whats it running for managment? and if you mess with the tune/managment does it void the warranty?
anything SC'ed and warrantied has to be well within the safety levels, meaning loss of horsepower :)

i helped with the brake install anthony did most of the work on the brakes.
i did the intake and put together the exhaust. and victor, roadrunner mufflers welded it
gato performance made the y pipe

love it
so whats it running for managment? and if you mess with the tune/managment does it void the warranty?
anything SC'ed and warrantied has to be well within the safety levels, meaning loss of horsepower :)

we are going to get the boost cooler installed on thursday, but as far as management its only on the comptech piggie for now. hondata, when they release the reflash.

so in the comptech site they claim .
[with SC and CTexh]
227wtq @6500
288whp @6700

what we got was very good, i think that the exhaust i thought up made the diff in the tq. [removing the cat]< i think
304.7whp
271.6wtq

Last edited:
Back