computer theft soon to be owned.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's a bluff. If that shit about all of his high level government consulting were true... HIS ass would be in the clink, not the theif.

I would have laughed and showed him up in front of the class. Then again, that's why I'm not college material.

was hoping more people would think it was true lol... bottom line his whole story went to shit as soon as he said Microsoft saw two of the same copys of windows running at the same time and they let him know about it. only after 20 mins... Mmm yeah sure.

yeah, the windows bit threw the whole thing off. I used to work for BCI.. A company that when installing huge networks, installs the same copy of windows 986865 times. Then they provide individual, unopened copies of windows to the clients. This gives them license to have a copy on each of the systems, but the same copy of windows, along with the security key, matches over the entire network. Gates never shit himself over that.

And no, it wasnt some master key.. The simply opened one copy and used that key for every computer.

Back