concidering a XTD Clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

REDMAC

Trick or treat
Found XTD Stage 3 clutch fairly cheap. I was wondering if anyone has had any 1st hand experience with these and can offer an opinioin.

Currently can 't afford a centerforce, exedy, etc. I looked around a little and haven't found anyone saying anything bad about them.

Competition Clutch, good and cheap. I have seen reviews on g2ic about the XTD, and so far as I have seen, they aren't bad.... as to the long term reliability of it though, only time will tell.

i had an XTD six puck in my car and it held up good, it's just the flywheel and pressure plate that suffered...they got torn to shit.

so mike, how's that new clutch of yours holding up? do you like it?

Yeah, holding up good. Not a clutch for stop and go traffic, that's for sure, but I don't mind the chatter much, and most of my miles are freeway. If I were to complain about anything, it would be transmission chatter off-throttle, but it's no biggie. Sounds kinda mean in my opinion. You can definitely tell there is a direct connection between engine and wheels.

Back