condo fell through :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouuuuu I like it, a good fixer upper.................

Ill do ur gardening.... im really good at that.. couldnt help u with anything else though

Edit- Add brick to the rest of the exterior, match the fireplace........ or else it will be ugly forever.. :cry:

I like it! Plenty of SF and has a decent lot. I'd go for it.

that sucks the realtor stood ya up. drop em like a bad habit and find another realtor.

hell check out that house. cant hurt to look at it. it MAY not be that bad at all.

Quoted post[/post]]
that sucks the realtor stood ya up. drop em like a bad habit and find another realtor.

hell check out that house. cant hurt to look at it. it MAY not be that bad at all.

Yeah you never know.

Talk to some of the neighbors while your at it. Look at what they have for cars.

Good luck, maybe this is the one.

I'd look into the house. And def. get another realtor. Hell, shit in a shoebox and leave it in front of their office. :p

she wasn't "my" realtor. she was just the one listed on the hosue as the seller deal. "contact me for a showing" kinda deal.

I've always been told by the worst house on the block and fix it up.
you spend less overall adn reap the benefts of increased property value when it's done.

i say get it. looks like it has alot of potential. hardwood floors, basement, 3 br, and a porch. 200k actually seems cheap. i thought ct was crazy expensive? i think that would go for like 275-300k in my area. but then again nj is expensive too and taxes are fucking ridiculous.

idk im 19 going on what my dad says shit goes for.

Quoted post[/post]]
not bad Bri, ....i could live in that house...what street is it on?

talmage off divinity...

Quoted post[/post]]
i say get it. looks like it has alot of potential. hardwood floors, basement, 3 br, and a porch. 200k actually seems cheap. i thought ct was crazy expensive? i think that would go for like 275-300k in my area. but then again nj is expensive too and taxes are fucking ridiculous.

idk im 19 going on what my dad says shit goes for.

if it was in good shape, it woul dprobably be listed for 250k...

Quoted post[/post]]
baseboardheat blows :cry:

:werd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back