confused and need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dscjdmlude

dscjdmlude
jus finished a swap in my friends 93 accord simple f22b1 now i wont rev past 6200 rpms can anyone help me have new dizzy and new harness cant figure whats causing this problem

Um.. 6200 is redline I'm pretty sure, I know it is in my A6. It's probably hitting the rev limiter.

Jesus, 8? You don't have a b/h series in there.

Copied from wikipedia

F22B1

This engine was used in the Honda Accord EX and Acura CL 2.2. It was the first F engine to feature VTEC.
Specifications

• Bore × Stroke: 85.0 × 95.0 mm
  • Displacement: 2156 cc
  • Valve Configuration: SOHC, 16 valves, VTEC
  • Compression ratio: 8.8:1
  • Max power: 145 hp (108 kW) @ 5500 rpm
  • Max torque: 147 ft·lbf (199 N m) @ 4500 rpm
Why would the max power be at 5500 rpm and you would want to rev it to 8? You're just going to blow your engine. I'm surprised you haven't already.

thanks for the help its was a comp and tach issue couldnt figure out why but its resolved kinda had to do with vtec to it was stopped up at the soelinoid to so thank u guys now im looking for a five speed tranny for the f22b1 if anyone know about one please hit me back

i dont know im new to the whole forum thing kinda didnt know what to do

well i thought maybe you had an std you were going to show us, thanks to the forum choice (NWS) and your thread title :D

me either still trying to make friends and get them in my friends list some help mite be needed

jus finished a swap in my friends 93 accord simple f22b1 now i wont rev past 6200 rpms can anyone help me have new dizzy and new harness cant figure whats causing this problem

Don't post anymore tech questions in here please. This is the member's lounge. If you have a question like this then find an appropriate tech forum...the "Accord" one or the "Hybrid ---> BA-BB/CA-CD" one would have been the correct choice...

:werd:

moving to the accord forum

Back