1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused mustang

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by yoshi, Jul 1, 2003.

1. yoshi

yoshi Senior Member

well i was at the mall today when in the parking lot something caught my eye. it was a stock mustang v6 with euros, tipical ricer. then as i walked by it i noticed something strange on the trunk lid..... it was a damn sir emblem. it had to be one of the most retarded things i have ever seen; i kinda felt sorry for him. poor guy

2. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

i saw a newer body style Camaro today with a commando wing and altezzas. i just shook my head and snickered.

3. XZILER8

XZILER8 Senior Member

Last week, I was driving home and ended up behind a v6 camaro with altezzas and a vinyl decal on the back that said "import killer" in cursive lettering.

I've never felt so much pitty for someone in my life. It must suck to be genetically ignorant!

4. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

Can't be worse than this:
    [​IMG]
    Note the side banner.

But I did see an early early 80's Civic today with a hand painted H emblem on the back, do it yourself red duct tape racing stripe, a a red spray painted grill in front of the car (not behind like body kits do, it looked um ghey), typical airplane wing, old school 3 spoke 16" wheels, and a monster tach on his fender in front of the windshield (with a shift light, probably an auto). it wasn't done as a joke, i swear, by the way he was driving it. crusing around with his radar detector.

times i wish i had a camera with me....

5. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

:lol: I have seen some funny shit like that before.

6. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

wow... another import guy who is on a high horse thinking a 6 cylinder can't be fast. Well, there are many v6 camaro's running low 13's, all the way down to the 11's. There is one here, with a Vortech s/c, aftercooler and other little mods, it runs a 13.1 at the drag strip and he still has more he can do to it.

7. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

I'll believe there are fast V6 domestics when I finally get smoked by one. :D

And the domestic :mullet: guys should leave the altezzas and big wings to us ricers, and we'll leave the blacked-out head/tallights and racing stripes to the :mullet: guys.

8. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

Blackouts > altezzas

9. Havok

Havok Senior Member

That's like saying herpes > syphilis

it's the same thing, man.

10. SleEPeR_CRX

SleEPeR_CRX Senior Member

LOL! best fucknig this ive ever heard man.

11. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

:werd: :withstupid:

Blackouts = altezzas = ghey

12. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

i saw one of those older mustangs (the triangular ones) with the hugest set of altezzas I have ever seen in my life. It was SO fucking ugly. I don't understand how the owner can overlook something like that.

13. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

I saw an early 80's stang a few days ago, brown/crap colored, with the cheapest looking altezzas ever. it might be older since it wasn't the real fox body Mustang. probably one of the 4cyl mustangs that were sadly made.

14. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

some of those ugly 4 bangers are turbo svo stangs. They, can haul ass. From around 79 to 93 is foxbody.

15. XZILER8

XZILER8 Senior Member

No, I don't do stereotypes. A fast car is a fast car. It doesn't matter where it was made. One of my best friends owns a 1986 Mustang SVO (which for those of you who don't know, has a turbocharged 2.3L 4 cylinder engine) I've driven it several times, and it's very quick. I've owned plenty of domestics in my day, so don't play me off as ignorant.

This v6 camaro that I was referring to was STOCK. Stock wheels, stock exhaust, stock everthing. The only thing that was aftermarket was the altezzas. This car was not fast. You can tell a fast car when you see it and this was not one of them. But of course, whatever points I make in this post, I'm sure I'm still wrong, cuz after-all, The altezzas and vinyl probably added atleast 500-600 hp and about 1000 lb/ft.

16. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

I bet it was fast till he put a stereo in it. Then he lost all his altezza HP gain. Right guys.

17. dcsports413

dcsports413 Senior Member

:lol:

18. toyarmy

toyarmy Senior Member

theres this toyota tercel around here, probably like an 87 or something, and it has this huge, i mean HUGE type R banner on the side. to match thier dubcaps none the less.

19. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

I was talking to you like an idiot, b/c with your comment, it certainly made you seem it.

Yes, i know of the svo turbo 4, a friend had one, blew the turbo up, swapped to a 96 4.6 modular 32v DOHC motor (it was hell to get it to run)

The Camaro i know with the Vortech, looks 100% stock, has a little rumble, but most v6 camaro's owned by guys have aftermarket exhuast. We were in a friends 99 ss M6 (6 speed) and we didn't pull as hard as we generally do, pulled over and bullshitted and he popped the hood. Quite surprised. If you think you can tell a fast car by looking at it, come to oklahoma. There is a Chevelle in town, runs consistant 12.0's. You can't even hear the car running when its idling, looks stock, old heavy SS rims, new paint, tinted windows. The only time you know its evil is when it lifts the wheels at launches.

You can make all the points you wish, if they are valid, you wont be deemed wrong.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted