confused

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93delsols

i have a 93 del sol s with auto trans i bought a totalled 99 integra with b18b and man trans .i want everything off this car including the disc brakes . is this possible?how hard is it to use the integra computer or should i try to replace the dist. and use another computer?will the clutch pedal assembly and all the mater cyl and linkage work ? i am pretty good with fabrication but never attempted anything on this level. should i let an experienced shop do the work ? any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

so what you are trying to say is that you are gonna convert your del sol to a manual transmission. if so, your gonna have to use your 93 del sol engine harness. and you are gonna have to use a obd1 distributor. obd1 integra ecu.

i have a 93 civic hatch cx and i want to put a b18c5 into it is this a bad idea? the car is obd1 but the engine is obd2 is all i need is an obd1 comp and dis too? and how hard is it to run vtec wires sence none r ran in my year car? please email back asap thanks

yes i am going to convert to manual trans and was interested to know if any of the integra parts would work ex. cvs linkage clutch pedal assembly

Back