congrats to B16RacerN2NR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK, I'm Back...

Well, she was born Monday morning at 5:30. At around 6:30 I decide to go home and get some sleep since I had been up for almost 24 hours.

Then I get a call from my girlfriend around 11. She sounds horrible. Scratchy voice and she sounds real weak. She says the doctors and nurses said she's hemmoraging real bad and that I need to get my ass down there.

The entire drive to the hospital was hell. I don't know how she's doing and my girlfriend's not one to complain about pain or anything unless it's really bad so i'm worried.

I arrive to the hospital and there are two nurses trying to get an IV in her. To make a long story short, she came one step away from bleeding to death. They already had her prepped and ready to go to surgery when I arrived but then her blood pressure went back to near normal level and the hemmoraging stopped.

I don't know if any of you guys are in/entering the medical field but just to let you know how bad she got, her blood pressure went from 182 over 101, a nurse started to massage her stomach, like a gallon of blood came out her uterus, and her blood pressure went straight down to 60 over 40. Which made her go limp and feel paralyzed for about 20 minutes.

So I gotta go get nuetered(sp?) now lol doc says the next kid could possibly kill her. She's doing great now, Baby is doing great, and we are all finally gonna get some rest tonight...hopefully. Thank god my parents are watching my son because I can't deal with a toddler right now when I'm this tired :(

Once again... THANK YOU EVERYONE! :D

Congrats dood. Sorry to hear about the problems with th gf. One thing being 24 highly think about the neutering thing. I am not trying to be a dick but if something happens between the two of you and you meet someone else that you want to have kids with. Just think about your future too when making the decision.

Congrats dood. Sorry to hear about the problems with th gf. One thing being 24 highly think about the neutering thing. I am not trying to be a dick but if something happens between the two of you and you meet someone else that you want to have kids with. Just think about your future too when making the decision.
Oh I've thought about it already. I've asked myself two questions... If any of my kids pass away would I want another one? the answer is NO. I feel I can never replace any of my kids regardless of how or why one of my children are gone. The second question is; If something would happen to my current relationship, would I want kids with the next woman? The answer is NO as well. i have personal reasons from my childhood for the answer to the second question.

Trust me, I have thought about this a lot already and for now I have my mind made up. If I change my mind later on down the road, it's easily reversed with a 70% success rate. That's good enough odds for me and who knows, maybe later on if I do change my mind, the success rate might have changed to 100% :) but for now, i've made a very thought out decision.

It happened to my buddy's father. He thought he was done with having kids. 20 something years later he met someone else after his divorce. He tried to get it reversed but it didn't work.

Congratulations, and it's good to hear that your girlfriend is ok!

It happened to my buddy's father. He thought he was done with having kids. 20 something years later he met someone else after his divorce. He tried to get it reversed but it didn't work.
Did they say it had anything to do with his age or length of time he had the vesectomy? Maybe that's some info you could pass my way so i'm better informed :)

Congratulations, and it's good to hear that your girlfriend is ok!
Thanks. Yeah, Thank God she's ok. It was pretty scary.

im still glad your all doing well, I was going to tell everyone what happened but I figured it would have been better if you told what happen.

oh and I plan on going to cali to see you and the family sometime next year. got a itching to go to a Dodgers game in dodgers stadium

im still glad your all doing well, I was going to tell everyone what happened but I figured it would have been better if you told what happen.

oh and I plan on going to cali to see you and the family sometime next year. got a itching to go to a Dodgers game in dodgers stadium
Thanks. Give me a call when you guys come up with the plans :)

Back