Considering to buy....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

I am considering to buy a 93 prelude vtec.....
what does everyone think? do u think it's a good deal?
Price $4,450
Mileage 153,324
Exterior Color METALIC
Interior Color Grey
Trans. Manual
Stereo AM/FM Compact Disc Playr
VIN JHMBB1177PC004087
PRELUDE VTEC/SR-V,TOP OF THE LINE, original condition, extra cline inside/outside, runs like new.Car has ALL NEW tires DUNLOP SPORT 215/50/15, CD+AM/FM+STEREO TAPE, ice-cold air, sun roof, One owner, all maintenance done on time, CARFAX HISTORY REPORT-GUARANTEE, . For more info please call 703 369 0505.REDUCED PRICE/FINAL PRICE!!!!!!!!
This car is off of autotrader....
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...lor=&cardist=46

They are good cars. Not extremely fast, ut I'd have one for a daily driver. I think that's a fair price, try and talk him down and buy that bitch, if its what you're looking for.

:thumbsup:

Im not sure if ill be able to talk him down much because it's a dealership.
It would be faster than my car now......which i am now selling...
1995 teg ls sedan...
I either want a vtec prelude or 2dr teg, also this would be for a daily driver.

I say two door Integra. I never liked the look of that gen Prelude, plus it is a way heavier car than the Integra, and the b series has a better aftermarket.

aight, thanks man, i don't think that i could afford insurance on the prelude, so ill probably get a 2dr teg, probably ls/gs cuz i wouldn't be able to afford insurance on a gs-r, lol
damn insurance biotches

if that car is at a dealership, you have more room to talk price than most private parties. That dealership prob paid $2K in trade for that car

Back