Construction Management

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Hey, I recently toured the UW. I'm planning on going this next year after I graduate this year from high school. I was pretty wishy washy on what I wanted to do at college but I sat down and talked to some professors of some different fields, and construction management sold me.

A program where 30-40 people are accepted on average and on average almost all, if not all, are hired to very high end building firms as construction managers. It will supposedly soon have the biggest, and most hands on application facility. The guy wasn't selling me at all on the program, which I liked the most. He pretty much told me, if I don't step up my school work ethic I won't get in the program and even if I get in, and do semi-bad at anything they will weed you out.

The best thing I liked about this program was, its like getting on the job training while you're in school. It pretty much should make it so when you get to a company you're a contributing factor from day 1, not day 60 when your training is over.

If anyone knows anything about this major in anyway, please let me know, and please do not be pessimistic.

God I'm siked, now all I ahve to do is get into UW.

I've had a few friends tell me about that, looks interesting, a blue collar profession with a white collar degree.

Back