Cont Oo Si Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

O K u all know parts so heres the list B16A2 top end starting from intake K&N fillter,Iceman, JG 65mm throtle body, Skunk2 intake manifold top end JUN type lll cams with there titanium springs and retainers, JUN cam gears, Toda high rev timming belt, bottom end 10.5:1 comp. 3 over bore SRP forged pistons rings what ever came with the pistons, Toda high rpm oil pump balanced and blue printed to the JUN ultralight wieght flywheel and a stage 1 act clutch "found works better than Stage 3 sprung", Polyurathane prothane motor mounts msd sport compact ign., magnacore 10mm race wires, bocshe +4s, RC 310cc injectors, B&M fuel press. reg.,B&M fuel press. gauge, 5Zigen race header long runners 4-2-1 3in exit to test pipe to 5zigen cat back fireball ext. Brakes are front and rear brembos crossdrilled and slotted with endless pads NA-s compound. The cooling system has a mugen press. cap, thermometer,and temp switch. The AC has been removed along with the cruise wight reducton but I still have all of the plumbing.
Im sure I forgot something asking 22000 or B.O. if u are serious please contact me at Junhondasi@yahoo.com I suc on the computer so the only way I know is there is a pic from last year on this web in the pics under puma of the moter bay and on twistedkoncepts there is a pic of the exterior. remember the motor bay is from last year and not updated to what is now in it thank you Evan/ :worthy: junhondasi

Back