Contradiction of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

gallery_8_32_5485.jpg

:lol:

I see that picture around a lot. White trash man. She probably has the picture hanging on the fridge in her trailer and doesn't even see the irony of it.

they'll do anything to get publicity. I knew a girl who was pregnant and didnt want to go mudbogging due to her baby. I asked if smoking a packa day is making any better. She says,'' it help the baby come out faster, it's not like i'm inhaling anyway.'' I just walked off and wished the best for that baby. :whatafucktard:

:eek:

i live near Roanoke, VA (which is where thats at) and ive driven on that street, thats in that pic, a few times.

I hate pregnant chics that smoke. At the telemarketing place I work at, there's ALWAYS pregnant chicks working, and like all but 1 smoke. It's like every pregnant girl in Lufkin comes up there and gets a job. It pisses me off to watch them smoke, and then they bitch when they have the kid and he's missing a finger or he has seizures.

Bah.

I get a kick out of the preggo crackheads who come into my office looking for work, then take their maternity leave and get all pissed cause they baby looks like an iguana or a schnauzer.

Sometimes doctors tell girls to smoke when they can't seem to eat anything so it'll make them hungry. At least thats what a chick told me anyway.

I've known girls that smoked during pregnancy, one I didn't put two and two together until she had the kid.

Ignorance really is bliss.

Back