control arm replacement

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PLA5151

So I am looking to replace my OEM control arms with ones from SPC which allow you to adjust camber from -2.50 to +3.50 and also allow you to adjust caster from -1.25 to +1.25, I have looked at skunk2 camber kit and some other kits on the market and they don't mention anything about caster (someone please correct me if I am wrong) I am also wondering what other factors I should be worried about when I replace the control arms (aftermarket springs not being able to fit by chance?) and as far as I know the only way to adjust front caster on my car is by way of aftermarket control arms...feedback please

you could replace the whole control arm, thats pretty much what is mainly done, myself went with eibach, it doesnt replace the control arm, but it has adjustible mount arms on the control arm,
5.84680K.jpg

they are simple to put in and are decently priced, i do know if you plan on going hardcore racing, these will not do, you will need the complete arms, these are meant for your daily driving and accasional twisty course in the backwoods of your town. to be honest, i've not heard anything good or bad about the spc brand, so i wish you the best of luck, let me know how they are. again, it is usually more common to just do the whole arm, good luck bro.

Back