control arms

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sloazcrx

Does anyone know the difference in length between the upper and lower control arms for a 91 CRX dx and a 90 4-door Integra. The reason I'm asking is because I've done the Integra rear disc conversion on my CRX and my wheels are out of alignment and seriously toed out. I want to correct this problem. Every time I run over the paint lines on the road it feels like the rear end of my car is about to come around and on wet roads it's even worse. If anyone knows the answer to my question PLEASE respond. Or if you know which parts to use off the Integra to correctly complete this swap without any problems please let me know!!!

Yeah, it'll get aligned, but that's not the problem. I'ts useless to cover up the problem! I want it fixed!

If the adjustment can bring your tire back to where it needs to go, then the problem is fixed.

If I were to shim the tops of the wheels out and align it, the tires may be in alignment but they would be sticking outside of the fender well too far.

Back