Conversation of the night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Some fucktard from mustangforums.com im'd me about an hour ago and I've been nonchalantly chatting with him about stupid shit. Sounded like a smart kid until we hit this part of the conversation.

NameChngd (3:44:16 AM): nice
NameChngd (3:44:33 AM): he just got a 04 350Z though so he's got that now
NameChngd (3:44:49 AM): that's fast we just broke it in and started taking it to the vtech line
revolution8k (3:45:57 AM): vtec line?
NameChngd (3:46:33 AM): the rpm where his vtec hits
NameChngd (3:46:44 AM): i't likt 4800 rpm
revolution8k (3:47:19 AM): on the B20 you mean?
NameChngd (3:47:28 AM): no the 350
NameChngd (3:47:36 AM): we found it on accident on a web site
revolution8k (3:47:38 AM): 350Zs don't have vtec.
NameChngd (3:47:47 AM): his does it's wierd
revolution8k (3:47:48 AM): vtec is a honda system.
NameChngd (3:47:53 AM): i know
revolution8k (3:48:06 AM): He might have a timing control system, but it's not VTEC
NameChngd (3:48:19 AM): basically yea prolly
NameChngd (3:48:33 AM): i thinkm in the site we found it in, it had a few extra letters added to it
NameChngd (3:48:51 AM): then we tested it to be sure and sure enough it worked
revolution8k (3:48:51 AM): Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control
System (CVTCS)
NameChngd (3:48:58 AM): there u go
NameChngd (3:49:01 AM): lol
revolution8k (3:49:04 AM): The Sentra I had had that.

Yes, I changed his Name.

Bah... I reference VTEC whenever I talk about VVTi or MiVT(E?)C, whatever, just so ppl know what I'm talking about... Nothing new there.

Still... he's a fucktard.

they're really all the same concept... however, they obviously didn't know even that much... they just assumed VTEC was on all cars nowadays. each company just has to give it a diff name. honda pioneered it.

I hate people like that, they think they know what they are talking about but then when they are proved wrong they say something stupid like yeah thats what i meant. Well if thats what you meant why didnt you just say it to begin with? :roll:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@May 5 2004, 12:10 PM
honda pioneered it.

Actually, I don't think that's true. Honda was just the first to put it into mass production. One of the "Big Three" was the first to have variable cam timing... I think.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 5 2004, 11:41 AM
why change his name?

because assholes like to sit there and IM people and annoy the fuck out of them.

Yes, Loco knows who he is.

s40994937493f5.jpg

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 5 2004, 04:39 AM
Bah... I reference VTEC whenever I talk about VVTi or MiVT(E?)C, whatever, just so ppl know what I'm talking about... Nothing new there.

Still... he's a fucktard.

its MiVEC. :D

Back