Conversion Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delslow

I saw a Del Sol with a 99-00 Civic front end on it and it look really good. I was just wondering on how hard it would be to do it. I have ask some people in the area I live and no one knew. So please help me out. My car is a 97 Del Sol. Thanks

It's a real pain in the ass. First you need to get the hood, front bumper cover, front bumper beam ( the metal bumper behind the plastic cover) The whole radiator core support assembly and both front fenders from a 99-00 civic. Then you have to cut both the new fenders, and your delsol fenders in half , and weld the front half of the 99-00 fernders, to the back half of your del sol fenders. It takes alot of time with a welder, a measuring tape,a nd alot of plastic fill to make it look right. It's something I would let a custom body shop attempt., Oh yeah, forgot you'll need headlights too.

Hey I know It would be a pain in the ass. But does anyone know someone who as done it with step by step process or any thing in that nature.

Back