Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iv got a 90 civic si i want to convert into 0bd1 does any one know how to do this

I think you would mean OBD-0 to OBD-1. Non OBD is different. The carbed 1st gen CRX's / carbed 3rd gen. Civics are Non-OBD for example. :)

convert it on your stock motor ? Why would u want to do that?? If you're getting a 92-95 motor then thats a different story. You will need a jumper harness. Someone from Honda-tech.com can make it for you. I forgot his name but i'm pretty sure the mods on this board will tell you.

no im building a b16a for it and i want to run a p28 so i want to convert

Sleeper, seriously if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about then don't reply. I have seen several cases where myself and other people have called you out on your misinformation.

Mellow boy is right. There are two people on Honda-tech that I know of that make them. I got mine for lelopez and blown90hatch (I think) make the conversion harnness. I think Hasport might also carry one. All it is is a matter of running a few wires and changing a few wires on your stock harness. Also unlike what sleeprcrx said you can do it with the engine in the car.

ownedmissbud.jpg

Sleeper, seriously if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about then don't reply. I have seen several cases where myself and other people have called you out on your misinformation

yeah dude, you seem ok for the most part. but when i don't have an answer that i am sure about i shut the fuck up. i'm not hating, i'm sure you know more than me about hondas, but i know when not to post an answer.

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 16 2003, 09:56 PM
Sleeper, seriously if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about then don't reply. I have seen several cases where myself and other people have called you out on your misinformation.

Mellow boy is right. There are two people on Honda-tech that I know of that make them. I got mine for lelopez and blown90hatch (I think) make the conversion harnness. I think Hasport might also carry one. All it is is a matter of running a few wires and changing a few wires on your stock harness. Also unlike what sleeprcrx said you can do it with the engine in the car.

hey how much are they charging for the converter

Ok since you just told me what motor and everything i can give you a good answer. You will still need the obd1 distributor, injectors and ecu for the most part. Its a bit of a hassle. I'd just keep it non obd. Its up to you....

Back