convertable CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mspeedyb

So I jus bought a roled over CRX si 90 its pretty dope. runs right for its age. The top is fucked over and ft. and rear windshields need to be replace oooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr JUS RIPED OFF :eek:

ive done some sketches and plan on buying a role cage and moding it better then it comes. Im cutting it all down. from the fenders/hood up its all gett choped off. then poissly removing the doors and doing something there. all the interior is being riped and only keeping one seat. its gonna be my insane ghetto beater. pretty much its a over sized 4wheeler or a more car styled jeep w/ more ugly haha. ive got a helmet and i play on beating the fuck out of it. a month from now ill let ya guys see where im at. what cha thinkl? maybe ill put in a junkyard turbo setup too. and scare some ppl from the ghetto convertable tearin on there ass. this thing will rip from so little weight too i bet. :D :p :D

FUN IDEA? i mean the damn car only cost me 175bucks and like 80 the register.

im at an art school. maybe ill drive it down and park it next to the golf carts/bikes and scooters. Im workin my way into industrial design and best thing is we have our own PAINT BOOTH!!!! it rocks. ill buy some stupid ass color and paint it tht so ppl understnd this isnt a daily driver jus for fun car. lot safer then a motorcycle too ;)

the winshield is gettin riped off

pretty much picture a extended hood w/ nothing above it and no doors

my helmet w/ eye protecters is my windshield for this toy

haha sounds good i cant afford to be ran over. that kinda shit always puts a damper on these dumb projects i like to have

Cool, just keep it off the streets. My insurance can't afford to run you over.

ditto, lol, great project, i should have done it with my mercedes i rolled, i would have if the driver suspension wasnt fucked beyond belief

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 16 2004, 07:33 PM
i think maybe youve been watching a little too much monster garage :ph34r:

Monster Garage is the best thing to happen to TV EVER! :lol:

Who else would put a jet engine in a Celica? B)

Back