cooking eggs on your dash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cool. Ever cook a burrito on the top of your hard drive? I have. Fun fun fun!

:lol:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 26 2003, 02:10 AM
damnit, i want a burrito now.

I just popped a burrito into the microwave actually! yumm

Nuked taco bell 7 layer burritos 0wn j00!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jul 25 2003, 10:54 PM-->
@Jul 25 2003, 06:12 PM
Cool. Ever cook a burrito on the top of your hard drive? I have. Fun fun fun!

you mean as in your computer's hard drive??? :wtf:

Yes. I actually did it too.

One of my hard drives was what could be considered top of the line at the time... it was a 7200rpm Fujitsu 9.1GB SCSI drive that maintained a surface temperature of 55-60 degrees Celcius. I was at school (computer was in my office for web design of my organization's web page) and one of the guys brought in a cold burrito. He joked that I could probably heat it up with the computer, I said why not- then popped the front cover off, shut off the hard driver cooler, then stuck the burrito on top. Three minutes or so later it was nice and hot, like he had just gotten it out of the microwave.

My hard drives won't do that anymore. Oh well.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 26 2003, 02:22 AM
Yes. I actually did it too.

One of my hard drives was what could be considered top of the line at the time... it was a 7200rpm Fujitsu 9.1GB SCSI drive that maintained a surface temperature of 55-60 degrees Celcius. I was at school (computer was in my office for web design of my organization's web page) and one of the guys brought in a cold burrito. He joked that I could probably heat it up with the computer, I said why not- then popped the front cover off, shut off the hard driver cooler, then stuck the burrito on top. Three minutes or so later it was nice and hot, like he had just gotten it out of the microwave.

My hard drives won't do that anymore. Oh well.

:lmao: That's crazy man

Back