cooking for a vegitarian

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
So, B has to cook for a chick this weekend who's a vegitarian.

cliffs:
ran into a chick i dated for like a week back in high school on myspace... and we're having dinner sun night to catch up. She wants to see my new place, so i said, let's just have dinner at my place. sunday night isn't exactly 'date night' so going out ot a crappy restaurant isn't something I had in mind... So I offered to cook, and she took me up on it.

Well, my dumbass just remembered that she's a vegitarian. I'm not a big meat guy, but i love my chicken :D
I can cook plenty of non- meat dishes, but none are really a "meal".

So, I need some meal planning suggestions.

hmmmmmmm

first of all bad things happen when you meet old g/fs on myspace....where do you think my rachelle came from.

ne way. Stir Fry is always good. Maybe a good pasta as well. Eggplant parmisan....GOOD STUFF.

google vegetarian recipes, im find a lot of good stuff....now im hungry.

you can make a killer spaghetti with a jar from the store. add your own olives, mushrooms, and fresh spices. its super easy, quick and tastes good. bake a loaf of garlic bread and get a bag of salad.

you are set. it can be done for less than $20. cheap, easy, and pretty hard to mess up.

1.....2.....3.....both?

eggplant parm is usually served with or on a pasta so i only counted 2...

a huge salad that includes tons of veggies
:werd:
and look for the fancy ass salad greens, she prob would like that more than a lettuce type salad...

Seany-izzle said:
NO garlic bread, just plain bread with butter on the side

i was just referring to the ones that come pre-buttered from the store. it could be garlic or plain. just throw it in the oven and call it good.

reckedracing said:
lol, and no onions either

TTIWWOP!!! what's the deal man, you're slacking....

we need to see pics to determine what you should be feeding her. we might suggest a little less pasta and more salad. or if she looks good, we may suggest she break her veggie habit and have some of Brian's special man steak....

lol how did i know...

i dont think she's vegan... shes just a big animal lover, so she doesn't like eating them. :D

we barely "dated". we hung out for like 2 weeks straight before i left to go to new york for college... thats about it. she wasn't like a serious g/f and its it like we broke up... just kinda went our own ways and moved on with our own lives and haven't talked for like 5 years. lol

shes cute. like 5'11, dark blonde/brown hair.

275911036_l.jpg

don't go overboard on impressing her with the food. It's a first date and you want it fun

Veggie pizza should do it. At any rate the convorsation is way more important than the food in this case

it's not even a date... more like a reunion.

but i like to cook, so i'm trying to get some ideas together for WHAT I should cook.

too tall for me is all i can say. 5'9 and below....cant have a girl taller than me...that just doesnt work.

Back