cooking for a vegitarian

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

digiorno pizza with stuffed crust. she will think you payed for delivery..

You might want to verify that she is still a veggie-muncher. Hell, she'll think you're sweet for remembering. These guys have covered several good tasting hard to screw up dishes, so I won't chime in on that.

Leggy bisches rock.

hrmm....yaki-soba (with-out the pork and with more cabbage and bean sprouts), a tossed salad with ginger dressing, a bowl of rice with some sour-plum furekake, a decent bottle of red wine, and some plum-wine with club soda.

and she'll be in your pants faster than a hideing flying momonga....

erebunicrx said:
digiorno pizza with stuffed crust. she will think you payed for delivery..

ROFL. that's some good shit right there... lol cracked up.

TurboMirage said:
shes very cute B! invite her down sunday morning.

shes busy all weekend.. which is why we planned for sunday night. its the only time we both have free.

thats so sad...dont listen to these guys though. definitely wanna get with her, but dont pull the mad pouncing.

LOL I'm waiting for the AIM bahhaa

BTW this is the beef ribs from last night. first time trying to do ribs, they turned out great. only took 3 hours to cook =) oh and that's risotto on the side FTW

Salad, Bread and or potato, and a main item, Pasta is easy but what ever you do DO NOT BUY A FUCKING OVER THE COUNTER SAUCE! and yes I was yelling that to all you jackasses that think a girl doesnt pick up on the lazy shit. if you really want to impress you should make everything from strach.

BTW Fried Tofu is a bad ass side dish and stupid simple to make.

If you do a salad make sure you pick up a head of lettuce (ice burg AND romane) then pick up a bag of spring lettuce mix. do like 2 parts iceburg 2 parts romane and 1 part spring mix. or if it looks good to 1pt 1pt and 1pt of each.
cherry tomatoes cut in half, red onions, a pepper mix, from green, red, and yellow, if you're too cheap to do all 3 then just get 1 red pepper.

Also make your own dressing. very easy to do. I make my dressing on the fly whenever I have a salad its super quick and easy to do.

anywho see if you can get some hints from her on what she really likes.
also find out if she eats seafood, a lot of none meet eaters will eat sea food for some odd reason.

Attachments

• Dsc00436.jpg
    Dsc00436.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 122
hey, not disagreeing with you. the cooking makes up for da grill
ph34r.gif

dude my wife(yes i finally did it!) is a veggie lover. go to the store and get some fettuchinni(?) pasta. then get some alfredo sauce. then get some mixed vegigies from the fresh produce section. Go home, boil the water,pour the pasta, then the veggies in the water for awhile. its done when it nice and loose. drain the water. pur it back in the pan. put yoyur alrfredo sauce in and presto! you can add some shrimp if you like. my girl eats seafood. its the cows,chicken etc that she no longer eats.

ohh and bread. gotta have some bread.

alfredo is out... i'm lactose intollerant. i'll be farting and shitting all night if i eat that. lol

jeffie7 said:
LOL I'm waiting for the AIM bahhaa

BTW this is the beef ribs from last night. first time trying to do ribs, they turned out great. only took 3 hours to cook =) oh and that's risotto on the side FTW

Is that parmesan rissoto? It looks fucking yummy, i want to hump it.

erebunicrx said:
stuffed shells, big salad, bread, something italian. not to many people dilike that kinda food.

thats good too. my makes mine stuffed with ground beef and other little spices.

as far as the alfredo being out. sorry. what do you think i'm doing on the other end of the screen:lol::lol:. Im not lactose intolerate but man it gave me some gas. sit was worth it though.

why not put ragu instead of alfredo? should be good. damnit B just order some chinese and put in a plate!

Back