cooking for a vegitarian

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bah, i dont have any rum or bananna liquor... and no alcohol is sold in ct after 9pm, and none at all on sunday. I'm SOL

thats why you need to have this shit sucked up.

=)

now you wont get to eat any bananas off her chest. sigh the fosters always works.

just finsihed cleaning the house. she should be here in a half hour... i'm going to jump in the shower real quick, and start cooking. :)

Good luck! Hopefully you dont give her the shits. That would make for some messy IDB action.

Good luck! Hopefully you dont give her the shits. That would make for some messy IDB action.

just couldnt leave it alone could you?:lol::lol: Unless her digestive system is super quick i think IDB action is still possible...............i couldnt resist. Sorry B:D

just couldnt leave it alone could you?:lol::lol: Unless her digestive system is super quick i think IDB action is still possible...............i couldnt resist. Sorry B:D

If B doesnt follow the 40o-140o rule. (food safe zone) he could get her sick enough to have the shits within 20-30 mins of eating.

=) it would make for a wonderful night =)

at least she would never forget the time she spent with him, even if it was her last.

hey taco what's your AIM I have a few ???? for you.

WTH? I dont get it. you cant send me a PM? MSN,AIM isnt that the same thing as an email? In case you havent notice i'm cump. retarded sometimes

AIM, MSN, Yahoo are all instant. I send something you get it, you send it back I get it. it's like live chat.

PM and e-mail are a pain becuase you send something, then once you see it 20-30 mins later you send something back.

pain in the ass

Oh and if you get to PIITB ask her how she liked the pink sheets.

lol

dinner was good. those stuffed port. mushrooms i made were banging. i'd recommend them to anyone to try out. She kept saying how impressed she was and how good it was...

.... but by 9 o'clock, she had to run to catch a movie with someone... don't know who or what, but it was a big waste of my time.

so, i finished the bottle of wine, and found my boy Jack, and passed out on the couch soon after.

lame.

shoulda said screw it and came to autocross with us. you probably would have had a better time.

Back