cooking for a vegitarian

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, so she ditched you.. Did you leave HS open with a PIIDB post on the screen??

Gawd, so no action whatsoever.. Worried all week long as to what to feed her, cooked, took a shower, blah blah.. and she pulled a grub and run on your ass. Even I'm sorry to hear that, B.

it did go out with a bang..... the sound of the door closing behind her ass. lol

It was fine. Convo was good. cought up on a lot of things/people we haven't heard from in a while, etc etc... and then she got a phone call and had to go...

lol

and no, i haven't heard from her since..

oooh noeeeessss

was she messing with her phone just before it rang?
i've gone into ring tones and selected a diffrent tone just to make my phone ring... :ph34r:

it's girls like that that make men just hump and dump girls. we get annoyed and frustrated by being cordial and going all out, but it just comes back to bite us in the ass. so we turn into assholes and just bone girls and bounce.

damn B. sorry to hear about your lame night. if she wants dinner again make sure to make it a point and order some cheap chinese or pizza. That'll teach her.

ohh and Jiffie i dont have AIM. sorry man. I'll se if i can reactivate my yahoo one. what do you have?

bring home a whole cow. Ask her what cut she wants and let her ride the rest home.

see why I said to just get a veggie pizza and call it good?

BTW anyone else realize that one of us could cure AIDS and maybe the thread does 10 replies, B makes a fucking salad and it's headline news for a fucking month lol

damn B. sorry to hear about your lame night. if she wants dinner again make sure to make it a point and order some cheap chinese or pizza. That'll teach her.

ohh and Jiffie i dont have AIM. sorry man. I'll se if i can reactivate my yahoo one. what do you have?

AIM.com I think most HSers use it.

my name is jeffie7

B, if it makes you feel any better, the movie stunk and so does her puss.
Should I have waited till later to call? :p

Did you really slam the door behind her? lol that's some funny shit =) I wish you had a picture of her face as the door slamed.

naw i didn't slam the door. it was a figure of speech. i wasn't upset. i wasn't expecting anything... but it kinda pissed me off that she ate and ran.

Back