Cool little 160 mph ITR video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wait a sec... What's the redline again ? Am I really missing out on that much fun with a type R ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 11 2004, 04:08 PM
aww no shots from outside the car? :)

Surprisingly, one of the cleaner ITRs I've seen in Europe, there's a nasty tendency to add "rice" to nice cars here.

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

Video is such a tease...your staring at the dash the whole time.

Damn, It's seem like they were just going straight the whole time, I wish I had somewhere around here I could do that, hopefully he's at a track :)

i'm guessing it was done on a dyno or someting, why else wouldn't they show shit wizzing by in the video :)

and damn, i kept waiting for a rod to let loose or something to go wrong, holing it wide open like that for that long
damn ITR are SOLID motors
nice :spin:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 11 2004, 06:32 PM
i'm guessing it was done on a dyno or someting, why else wouldn't they show shit wizzing by in the video :)

and damn, i kept waiting for a rod to let loose or something to go wrong, holing it wide open like that for that long

Autobahn my friends, autobahn. I have some others of a s2000 hitting 280 km/h somewhere.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 11 2004, 12:53 PM-->
reckedracing
@Apr 11 2004, 06:32 PM

Autobahn my friends, autobahn. I have some others of a s2000 hitting 280 km/h somewhere.

Easy. :)

If I had someone in the car with me while I made my speed runs in Oklahoma, I would have had a video of the same thing too- just no ITR engine.

B) B) B) B) B) B)

Back