cool people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

ripperbone

i have known him for a couple of years not sure if he wants to disclose his name

but he hooked me up with my gsr blades today we met half way between where we easc live (about 2hours apeice)
and i have helped him before so if you know any one that just kicks ass on hs

throw them a shout out

thanks again

ripperbone

bought my plexiglass roof from xlerate, but havent seen him post in ages.

I guess.

Well, the only thing I bought off anyone here was the Stillen header from Brian (PissedOffSol). Was a good deal.

sorry this post sux but :ufucktard:

u know what sucks it that u talk shit on this thread i just want to give a shout out to people that just go above and beyond and help other people out so sorry that sux for you i will remember that

the only guy i bought something from here tried to tell me i didn't know shit about cars, ripped me off, and left me with nothing. so, i can't 'vouch' for anyone sale wise... but i have met a lot of friends here.

no wait, i did buy something from someone else here. Mike. B16. we've hung out a few times, hell, i was at his grad party. me and him are pretty tight. hahaha. he's my homie. and parts of his del sol live on in my integra. thanks for the parts... he hooked me up when i needed it... more than once.

:D so yay for him.

Afipunk21 was pretty cool, if anyone remembers him :ph34r:

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Feb 21 2005, 08:45 PM

u know what sucks it that u talk shit on this thread i just want to give a shout out to people that just go above and beyond and help other people out so sorry that sux for you i will remember that
[post=464241]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you forget yet? I'm in :ph34r:

Pheonixb16aguy (rick) is a hella good seller. I bought a bunch of stuff from him a little while ago, and there was a mistake on his part. So he owned up and refunded the nessesary money right away. I would buy from him. Also good buyers from my expeirence... 90accord, webink ek9, and 92civicb18b1. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer+Feb 22 2005, 08:23 AM-->
TWISTEDIMAGE
@Feb 21 2005, 08:45 PM

u know what sucks it that u talk shit on this thread i just want to give a shout out to people that just go above and beyond and help other people out  so sorry that sux for you i will remember that
[post=464241]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you forget yet? I'm in :ph34r:
[post=464374]Quoted post[/post]​

what

Back