Cool video my buddy made of us in Fallujah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow. 51.4 MB? I'm definitely going to throw this one up on Demonoid- your servers will probably be pwn3d by the end of the day. :)

Thanks Mike :) Ronald was hypento see it up finally. He has another one I am trying to get him to get up, but he is shy.

By the way- if any of you use BT and would like to help seed (PLEASE!) download the .mpg file from that first link that Jon posted up today, then download the torrent file from the Demonoid link that I posted and point it to the movie file. That would help speed things up a bit, and I can restart all my downloads again.

badass video
i think i spotted you 2 or 3 times in there... if not it was someone that looks a hell of a lot like you

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 16 2005, 06:04 AM
badass video
i think i spotted you 2 or 3 times in there... if not it was someone that looks a hell of a lot like you
[post=461560]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably, the guy that made the film is in my platoon. It's a coolection of pics we have been taking along the way, some cool stuff from inside the Abrahms.

Back