Coolant disappearing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
Hey I'm having a problem with my coolant. The reservoir keeps draining and I don't know why. Last time I flushed the coolant when I fixed the leak, I did just like the manual says I filled the radiator to the base of the feedneck, bled it, turned it on to warm up, filled it back up, then filled the reservoir. I'm not leaking anymore, but the reservoir is empty. I doubt I'm burning it there's no smoke but I'm about to do a compression test anyway to be sure the HG's good however I'm pretty sure it is. Any comments?

well no smoke and no over heating your ok,,just fill it a few more times it might still be air in the system

Yea and I just found out that the temp guage works on that new cluster I put in :D. There's definitely air in the coolant now since the reservoir's empty, I'll try filling and bleeding some more probably late tonight, gotta go take my bro to work, check the mail, apply for jobs, etc. right now tho.

Back