Cop dickheadism

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck 93 Civic Si

Im sitting in my car, parked on the road in front of a friends house talking with him. Another friend of mine ( jose ) pulls up on my left and stops to chat. There is very little traffic so we continue for a minute. A camry with a few girls in it drives past us yelling and screaming and stops at the stop sign at the end of the road. I figure they were pissed because of us double parking and proceed to the stop sign after them on my way home, jose follows me. The camry turns in the same direction we are going and immediately speeds up and starts swerving all over the place. I say to my buddy in the passengers seat that i think there high or something, cuz the driver and passengers in the car are sticking thier hands out the windows. We continue down the road for two more blocks when a cop car pulls out in front of me with the cherries on. I stop thinking hes going after the camry wich had pulled over by now. The cop sits there and motions for me and jose to pull in the parking lot. After meeting with all the drivers, he lets the girls go and tells me and jose that he figures we were racing and trying to pass them and that is why they were driving all fucked up. How shocking, the family car full of girls gets let off and the two guys driving black sports cars ( Si and BMW 328 ) get fucked. $325 and 6 points, this one is going to court fo sho.

:cliffs:

cops are profiling ass holes

City Cops on Byron, GA were sitting in the grass median on I-75 (which is a no-no) perpendicular to the flow of traffic at night with their high beams shining into traffic. Pissed me off. One night, feeling full of myself, I give the guy the finger as I go by at the posted limit. Surprisingly, I get pulled over. Cop says I was speeding. However, he won't show me the radar.

I went on the net found where three politicians were sponsoring a bill against racial profiling. One represents Byron. I e-mailed all three and told them what was going on. I went to court and explained it the Judge. He didn't give a rat's ass. I then pulled out a copy of the bill sponsored by the politicians. He dropped the fine with a "stern warning" that I not return.

For some reason I haven't seen them doing it again. hmmmmmmmm??????????

on the flip side...

My wife and I are going to my mother's to pick up my kids in my Civic HB. I was late and hauling ass in an area frequented by ricer racers. I pass the Sheriff comng in the opposite direction. I'm doing 80+ in a 45. I immediately pull over. He does a 3-point turn and pulls behind me. He swaggers over and very angrily asks, "Where tha hell ya goin' so damn fast?!" I explain. I do not have my license and the registration in the car is for our Expedition. The guy let me leave with a "slow it down" :spin:

Like my wife said, "bein' old ain't so bad sometimes"

That sucks about these stories, but hey the system isn't perfect and some people are the mistakes of it. :(

Yeah, I never had any run ins with the law yet, except for a faulty tail light when I still had my permit :lol:

This is true story no lie. Me and my bro in law are in my sisters car nissan sentra it has a gay wing and exhaust,well he is a truck driver so he knows where the cops sit . Well he says watch at this store up here there will be a cop so I say ok, and sure enough it was 2 cops sitting there clocking us so we roll by. Now the thing is he doesnt have a licence so speeding is out the question and 2nd of all he knew they where there, so you tell me do you think he would say look there's a cop and fly by him.............no. So we proceed down the road and man what do you know that dick was right behind us. He pulls us over and both of our nuts are in our necks cuz he has no licence and i thought mine where suspended. So he comes up and gives us the normal routine and says you know why i stoped you and we said no because honestly we didnt. He says i clocked you going 80mph. We both where like 80mph thats bull we knew you where there, then he was like then i clocked you again going 63mph but the speed was 55mph it was all bull he took him into his car talked to him and found out his licence was done but come to find out mine where good so he let us off and told me to drive. What a dick head and the thing was my sisters car had a wing and loud ehxaust so they thought we where racers i guess and dicked us around what a bunch of crap. Cops suck balls

:bs:

Why would he pull you over to fuck with you, then let you off when he could have totally fucked your friend over? Give him a b.j.?

:eek: <===8

Well one time me and 90accordh22 and my girlfriend were rollin' in his Accord when he got harassed by the police. He turned right at a red light after a kid from my school with a 92 coupe (with altezza's and a slush-box) well there was a sturgis pig with the radar gun just chillin and aiming on defensless highschool kids just going to lunch. Well 90accord was suposivley speeding 55 in a 35 when we all know he hit the speeding idiot in the civic and this was when his clutch was going out and he really didn't have a third gear, so it was physically imposible for him to accelerate to 55 from a dead stop in 3 blocks and the civic really wasn't a match for him so he was ignoring him (sorry civic drivers no offence) so Brandon (90accord) went around him by switching into the left lane because the civic was turning right. Well the cop assumed that they where racing because it was two lowered Hondas next to each other with loud exhaust so the cop harassed him and told him that he was going to give him a 32 point ticket for racing, speeding and wreckless driving, but since the cop said he was a "Nice Guy" he was only going to give him a 6 point speeding ticket :ghey: he took it to court and lost the total damage was the loss of the license for a year and $685.00. So if you ever see an officer in CO Named Officer Feeney punch him in the ballsack :kick:

Ha, I won't punch him in the ballsack, as I don't want to end up like rodney king from the now defunct fl teen thread, but if I ever do make it out to the west coast, I'll call him a dickhead for ya.

HALYCON he didnt f@$k us because he knew he didnt have any thing on us, he was lieing the whole time and he didnt have it on radar so that means in court he would of lost the case. Why would I lie about something like that its not that big of a story its just something that happen. Re-read the story and get your facts straight befor you go off hating on someones story.

this is when im glad im a girl. i get pulled over all the time, but knock on wood, 85% of the time i drive away with a verbal warning or a minor ticket.

ive got it all figured out though, if they were ever to ask about anything in/on my car, ill just say 'my boyfriend did it'

I'm starting to wish more people would shoot cops. I'm also starting to wonder if I might someday. You can only push people so far...

Back