Cop Falls!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

801CRX

Got Rice?
Okay guys,
I was on the highway on my way home from my girls house. And there are always motorcycle cops hiding:ph34r: along the side of the highway clocking you. So I guess he clocked someone or just leaving, I see him there so I slow down. And when he pulls forward he hits the drainage ditch(there are a lot in Utah for the snow melt) and falls hard off the bike. I start laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes. I see his partner trying to help him up. I almost got into an accident cause I couldnt stop laughing.:D
:whatafucktard:

now this is a useless post holy shizzle were is sol with a thread lock?

Holy shit number 89 you've been MIA for awhile. Dam saying that brought back the old Get Smart days

laying low bro working on the honda, more and more parts, working on the meet that i said we were going to do and well stayin on the down low away from the popo. oh and another part of my possee is supposed to be joining tonight.

Know what you mean got the Si parked in the garage awaiting more parts, been driving the 02 accord lately

Thats funny right there, I dont care who you are :lol:

I saw a town cop fall over at a traffic light one day, I helped him but laughed like hell afterward.

Remember the commercials where people would call a hotline and check if it was OK to laugh at someone? This reminds me of that. I think its a TBS commercial, could be wrong.

Back