cop forums....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: [/url]

edited by B so that the referral doesn't trace back to us. copy/paste it into a new browser window.

Code:
http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=25938

cops are fucking morons. this jsut proves it more.

i don't care who you are or wht you do for a living, LAUGHING over someones wrecking- although being stupid - is just not cool.

fucking cops. useless. protect and serve... my ass.

get paid and get fat should be their new slogan.

"There are currently 67 members and 689 guests on the boards."

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 8 2005, 05:42 PM
cops are fucking morons. this jsut proves it more.

i don't care who you are or wht you do for a living, LAUGHING over someones wrecking- although being stupid - is just not cool.

fucking cops. useless. protect and serve... my ass.

get paid and get fat should be their new slogan.
[post=458229]Quoted post[/post]​

and dont forget to bother all us that have import cars and give us stupid tickets like "modified exhasts"

Obay the laws, don't fuck around, and act normally, and take it to the track...and cops will never give you any problems....

there are some dickheads, but I've never ran into anyof them....hell....even at one time in my life...I thought about becomeing an MP...but I wasn't big enough...

granted...I"ve had run in with cops...but they were only doing their job when they arrested me....I did something stupid...and I got cought. DUI is not fun...and I"m glad it was nearly 6 years ago....but it was their job to arrest me, and set me strait...and it worked.

yes, it was their job to arrest you.

it is NOT their job to laugh about some dude frying away his body on the street.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 8 2005, 07:17 PM
yes, it was their job to arrest you.

it is NOT their job to laugh about some dude frying away his body on the street.
[post=458272]Quoted post[/post]​

True...I was mentioning that to the exhaust comment...

But they can be discribed best as an apple tree...plenty of good apples on there...but there's always going to be a few bad apples...

i wasnt doing anything wrong, thats the point, I was on my way home from my girlfriends house at 2:30 in the morning. and when I got pulled over the cop had asked me if I had gotten pulled over earlier that night and I told her no, and that I had been out of town all night, and she told me that they were pulling over "everyone" and giving them a exhast ticket. so after talking to her for about in hour she finially told me that the cops were only pulling over the import cars and giving them a modified exhast ticket and not any off the muscle cars or trucks , they were trying to target all the kids that are out street racing. she had pulled over 130 cars that night. and told me that I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and because all the street racing going on, I was one the few people that they had mistaken for a high school street racer. so I did get the ticket cause I do have a aftermarket muffler, and when I went to court it was thrown out.

so when you say this
Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 8 2005, 06:14 PM
Obay the laws, don't fuck around, and act normally, and take it to the track...and cops will never give you any problems....

there are some dickheads, but I've never ran into anyof them....hell....even at one time in my life...I thought about becomeing an MP...but I wasn't big enough...

granted...I"ve had run in with cops...but they were only doing their job when they arrested me....I did something stupid...and I got cought. DUI is not fun...and I"m glad it was nearly 6 years ago....but it was their job to arrest me, and set me strait...and it worked.
[post=458270]Quoted post[/post]​

its kinda funny when I wasnt' doing anything wrong but going home to go to bed. and as far fucking around I did all that when I was in highschool, and have no need for fucking around now.
and I am a strong believer in keep the racing to the track, cause my best friend in highschool died on his motorcycle street racing.

Acutally, from my experience, Cops are a tree full of bad apples with a few good ones thrown in there.

Lets look at the kind of people that want to be cops. People that want to help society?? No, they're smoking too much pot or going to school to be a politician or something of worth (or both like me :) ). The kind of people that become cops are people that feel that they NEED that kind of athority to feel good about themselves. They boss people arround and are assholes because they love to power trip. I've seen it many times. Once they calm down, they may be nice, but they go into every confrontation with this attitude that they are some holy fucking crusader out to save the day, and that you are the evil vile scum of the earth put there to be the bane of their existance. They also don't like to be wrong, so when their tricks backfire (like trying to get you to do things against your rights) they get pissed off because they were always the dumb kid that didn't understand shit. When you make them feel like that again, they retaliate, and thats why they are such ass holes. They are people that have low self esteem and feel the need to put down others, typical bully behavior.

What do you do when somone breaks into your car or steals it?? What about breaking into your home?? You are most likly going to call those bad apple dohnut eating cops are you not?? In every feild there are assholes. At avery school there are dumbasses ect ect. I mean really sure they make mistakes but so does everyone. I just think it is funny how everyone tears on cops. I do think that those guys are douche bags for making light of some one getting hurt that badly but i bet some of those guys arnt even cops and non of the good cops post stuff like that. Everyone is intitled to there own opinion and im just posting mine.

Jeramy

i know good cops, but there are alot of bad cops. i get pulled over alot for not doing shit, but having a loud exhaust. then when they find out who i know, they back off. its complete bullshit that they just victimize a kid that wants his car to stand out. too bad that one of them verbally attacked me before asking who i know. hes enjoying his whistle directing traffic. he was a complete ass at work and at home anyway.

Yeah i totally see your point there. I just hope that not everyone thinks that all cops are evil you know? I beter get use to getting pulled over for bullshit now that im in the big city haha. Im actually getting my car out this weekend. So if I get pulled over some bullshit im sure ill be here posting haha.

Originally posted by Drake@Feb 8 2005, 09:00 PM
What do you do when somone breaks into your car or steals it?? What about breaking into your home?? You are most likly going to call those bad apple dohnut eating cops are you not?? In every feild there are assholes. At avery school there are dumbasses ect ect. I mean really sure they make mistakes but so does everyone. I just think it is funny how everyone tears on cops. I do think that those guys are douche bags for making light of some one getting hurt that badly but i bet some of those guys arnt even cops and non of the good cops post stuff like that. Everyone is intitled to there own opinion and im just posting mine.

Jeramy
[post=458350]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm, yeah, I've been in those situations and you know how the cops acted?? Like ass holes. They were essentially like "well shit, sucks for you." Thats what cops are. They have no desire to help people out when they really need it, they just want some excitment in their pathetic little lives.

:werd: :withstupid:

ive had a few instances where i had something happen and ended up calling the cops. they never did a fucking thing. they acted like i was wasting their time. they acted like it was a fucking inconvienience to them.... sooo fucking sorry for makeing you do your fucking job officer.... dont worry about the few thousand dollars worth of shit i just had stollen from me, someone out there might be speeding, go catch them instead

i count on the police about as much as i count on santa clause

Cops are like crackheads. Sure, there might be a few friendly ones out there, but 99.999999999999999% of the time they're nothing but pure human shit.

police2jz.gif

i drove by 3 cops tonight, two parked, one on coming, and my exhuast is pretty loud, and its 1200 at night... but i made SURE i did at most, 2-3 miles above the speed limit. just drive like youre suppose to and obey the laws youll be fine..

Back